Chapter 18

Hermione's PoV

I was meeting my mother today.I was nervous.She was going to interrogate me at all.I was scared of this(she was having a method to make me talk.I was hating it.)It was 11:30.Harry was still sleeping!How could he?I mean honestly,he is so lazy somedays!I know my mother and I suppose to met at 15:00 but she usually camas earlier so at 15:00 we must talk!I got down in the kitchen,to make myself a coffee.I knew it was late,but I had nothing better to do.Then I slipped.On what?I don't know.I heard steps coming down the stairs.Harry asked me,,What happened?Are you ok?''He helped me up.,,Thank you...I don't know it was something on the floor.Anyway how are?''I almost slipped again.But this time Harry catch me.We war too close!Way to close for us to don't kiss...Yhea well we spend time on talking about different things,drinking coffee,snogging...and that type of things.And 14:00 has come.I get dressed and decide not to eat anything.Then another thing came up to mind!To wear make up or not?Mom was not having it with the make up.But I still put on a bit I was tired and it was too obviously.And that was it...I left the house.When I arrived there my mom was there.I seat down in front of her.She started talking,,Hello,Hermione!How are you feeling?I hope you ate something cause I am going to keep you for a time.''I was regretting that I didn't ate.When she was saying *keep you for a time*then that would be at least 1 hour and a half.,,Well actually I didn't ate anything,but I am cool'.So what do you want to know?''From that moment I was ready for anything.I was sure she was going to ask about Harry at first,,So I heard that you have a new boyfriend...Who is he?''I was sure she was going to say that,,Is Harry.Harry Potter,my best friend we became very close to each other and my feelings for Ron war never real,was more like something forced to be.I was more like trapped.But right now I am more then happy.I couldn't wish for more.Is just right.''I got into details.,,So let me see if I understood right.You know the boy that you are with right now from 7 years almost 8 and you got right now together?!''I answered ,,We were most of he time in trouble and we never have time for ourselfs.And we war way o young to understand what love truly is...''.,,I understand.I'd like to met him once.''I almost had a heart atack,,Excuse me,What?!''She was baisically asking for something...the point is I knew Harry was probably not going to agree this.