Leon {1.5} - Ice Queen *REMAKE*

Summary: You've rarely taken a single day off from work; you were constantly out working on new figure skating routines to perform. Tired of seeing you exhaust yourself to near death and knowing your soft spot for Leon, Melony convinces you to take a break to accompany her and Gordie to the champion's exhibition match. Although you had been hesitant to take a day off, meeting Leon was definitly worth it.

Genre: Fluff

Pairing: Leon X Figure Skater!Reader

Warnings: Some slight suggestive themes near then end, but noting spicy.

Word Count: 17,488

** This is a remake of an older work of mine. The original is still available to read in this book as while I'm not fond of the story, I'm not ashamed of it either. It shows my improvement as an author. The original is located near the bottom of the chapters, marked with an 'OLD' tag in the title. **

~~~~~~

Finally got done with this one.

So, this is a remake from my first Leon one-shot in this book.

I've wanted to remake this particular story because... ugh. The original is rushed and poorly developed. The original request was pretty big, and I tried to clutter too many of the little details to the point where it just came out messy, in my opinion. I pretty much tried to complete the story as fast as possible as to not make the requester wait too long. Also, from what I've noticed, this particular story was requested to different authors, so I wanted to re-write it so that mine could differ a bit from the others. Not throwing shade at the requester, by the way. Plus, the smut of the original is very mediocre because I decided to write it like a 13-year-old virgin, which seems to be the Wattpad norm of smut. There's no smut in this one, but whatever.

I'm no figure skater, so the performance is based off Yulia Lipnitskaya's free program from the 2014 Winter Olympics. I've linked the video in the cover!

~~~~~~

You pushed the glass doors of the arena open; a sports duffel bag was slung over your shoulder, containing your skates and a change of clothes. No matter how much of a professional you were, you weren't immune to falling onto the ice, especially when practicing new routines, and you didn't feel like prancing around chilly Circhester in soaking wet clothes.

With special permission from the manager, a long-time friend of your family, you could access the arena after public hours to practice your routines on your lonesome without any interruptions.

You were grateful for that; you found it difficult to concentrate with so many strangers around, especially when fans came up to you for pictures and autographs. But, of course, such came with the status of being a celebrity, so you wouldn't complain too much. Nevertheless, you didn't want the public to know of your routines before showtime. Where would the fun in that be?

You had sent the manager a heads up by text, saying that you'd take care of locking up as you wanted to get some last-minute practise before your next performance coming up in a week. Even though you were confident that you had your routine down, you shouldn't get too cocky.

Your beloved Glaceon closely followed you as you made your way to the front desk. You had to be careful where you walked, not wanting to step on his paws as he bounced around your feet, excited to get on the ice. Footsteps echoed throughout the near-empty hall; a small group of employees were heading to the exit, having finished their shifts.

"Have a good evening, guys," you said, waving at them.

Recognizing you, they smiled, a chorus of various responses along the lines of 'Thank you,' 'Have fun,' and 'Good luck' erupting from them.