Piers {1} - Spotlight (NSFW)

Summary: (Y/N) is a timid girl, yet she is a competent fairy type gym trainer working alongside Bede and Opal. She also happens to have a strong crush on the (ex) dark type gym leader/rockstar, Piers.

Pairing: Piers X Shy!Reader

Genre: Fluff, NSFW

Warnings: Swearing, ends in smut

Requested by: killmeplzzzzzz

Extra notes: Reader is either on the pill or has a copper coil. You decide.

Word Count: 3370

~~~~~~
This is pretty old and definitely not my best writing! Still, it's a part of my growth, so it'll remain up.
~~~~~~

You stood hidden in the hallway that leads to the Ballonlea's gym's court as you were observing the conversation between the four trainers.

You had just finished beating a dynamaxed pokémon that had randomly started rampaging. You were about to go report the defeat of the pokemon but halted in your tracks once you saw just who was present.

Your 'boss,' Bede, was conversing with none other than Champion Victor, Hop and Piers.

You felt your face go red by merely looking at Piers. The fact that you were standing in the same building as him made your heart go haywire. You didn't know how this started, but you had developed a massive celebrity crush on Piers, even though you knew that you had zero chances with him. You were complete opposites. Not to mention, you considered yourself to be a meek little gym trainer with little importance.

"Well, your help is not required. Besides, you're late in your little quest. I've already defeated three dynamaxed pokémon, and my assistant should be finished with the fourth one," you heard Bede say.

He mentioned you on purpose. He knew you were watching from afar and was trying to prompt you to come out. With a sigh, you complied with his indirect request and slowly walked towards the group.

All eyes were on you, and you felt your face become redder, if that was even possible, and you kept your gaze to the floor. You felt so small and insignificant, being in the same room as a gym leader, a professor in training, the champion and a rockstar.

"I-it's defeated, Bede," you mumbled out softly as you fiddled with the hem of your uniform.

Bede's glare mellowed out. After all, he did see you as a little sister, and he had a soft spot for you.

"See? No help required. Besides, I get to decide how I live now. And my decision is to battle you," Bede said with a glare pointed at Victor.

Hop stepped in. "What? Look, I'm sorry, mate, but now's barley the time for that."

You shyly glanced at Piers. He looked absolutely exasperated with Bede's behaviour. Not that you would blame him. It took a special kind of person to put up with and understand Bede's attitude.

While you were staring, Opal had appeared and prompted Victor to accept Bede's request, though you weren't fully paying attention. Your attention was on Piers and his perfectly pale complexion and that uniquely styled fluffy hair and the way his punk-styled clothing fit his body.

You felt a poke on your shoulder, shaking you out of your daydream. You looked over your shoulder to see Opal. She had a knowing, mischievous look on her face that you did not like one bit.

"(Y/N), why don't you go to the sidelines with Hop and Piers?" she said while gently pinching your cheek in a teasing matter. She purposefully stretched out Piers' name when she said it.