JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

Feel free to request!
In which Y/N begins to doubt her beauty and Olivia is there to nip the insecurity in the bud.

Feel free to request!In which Y/N begins to doubt her beauty and Olivia is there to nip the insecurity in the bud

A groan escaped Olivia's lips as she checked the time on her phone again, 5:47. Her eyes widened as she realized just how late you would be. She had booked a dinner reservation at some fancy new restaurant when it first opened and they weren't able to squeeze you in until now, 2 weeks after opening night. Olivia knew you'd still be late but she had hopes that if you left soon you might make it before they gave your table up. So, determined to actually eat tonight, Olivia made her way down the hall to your bedroom door.

Olivia knocked three times, "You ready? We have to be there by 6:30 and you know how traffic is this time of day." You didn't reply. Confused, Olivia knocked again, "Y/N? Babe?" Again, you didn't reply. Growing concerned, Olivia furrowed her eyebrows and entered your room to find you sitting on the floor hugging your knees to your chest clad in nothing but your bra and panties. Lying next to you were a few dresses and a couple pairs of heels Olivia could tell had been tried on. Hesitantly, she approached you and knelt down beside you, placing her hand on your arm, "Y/N? Is everything okay?"

You looked up and Olivia's eyes widened to see tears streaming down your cheeks. "Baby," she began, pulling you in for a hug and pulling you into her lap as she sat down where you previously were. Her hands reached up to cup your cheeks and her thumbs wiped away your tears, "What's the matter? Why are you crying?" You sniffled and took a deep breath, "I-I don't want to go to dinner tonight." Olivia furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "What? Why not? Are you okay?" You shook your head as your bottom lip began to quaver, "I don't have anything to wear." Olivia turned to look at the pile of dresses beside her and picked up the black dress she knew you liked, "Here, why don't you wear this one? It's your favorite isn't it?" You sighed and pushed away her hand that held the dress, "No, it doesn't look right on me. I don't want to wear it." You were beginning to really confuse Olivia who tilted her head to the side and said, "Baby, what are you talking about?" Taking your bottom lip between your teeth as more tears threatened to spill, you decided to just tell Olivia the truth, "I don't want to wear the black dress because it doesn't look good on me. Or the red one. Or the white one. Nothing ever looks good on me, I'm just... too ugly."

Olivia's eyes widened as your words hit her, heart breaking in her chest. Did you really think that about yourself? She grabbed your face between her hands again and forced you to look at her as she shook her head, "Baby are you serious?" She asked, "Do you really think you're ugly?" You nodded as you felt the wet tears begin to roll down your already rosy cheeks again, "Of course I do, how could I not? Just look at me." Olivia scoffed, "Baby I am looking at you, and that's exactly why I'm so confused. You're gorgeous, how could you possibly think you're ugly?" You shook your head, "You're just saying that because you're my girlfriend." Olivia sighed and grabbed your hands, squeezing them gently as she pressed a soft kiss to the tip of your nose, "Baby listen to me, you are gorgeous, okay? Everything about you is beautiful. Your eyes are the prettiest color and I could get lost in them forever, your nose is so cute and I love how it scrunches up while you're laughing, and your lips are so soft and I couldn't ever get enough of your kisses. You're beautiful inside and out and you might not think you're perfect but to me, you're beyond perfection. I love you baby, just the way you are."

Tears filled your eyes, but this time they were tears of happiness rather than sadness. You smiled shyly, "You really mean that?" Olivia chuckled and gripped your chin between her fingers, lifting your face and pressing a tender kiss to your lips, "I really do." A large smile spread across your lips and you cupped Olivia's cheeks, bringing her in for a sweet kiss. You pulled away and rested your forehead against hers, "I love you, Liv, thanks for always making me feel better." She smiled, "Of course darling, now get dressed, we might could still make it-oh." Her face fell as she checked the time on her phone to see it was already 6 o'clock. She sighed, knowing there was no way you'd make it to the restaurant on time. A feeling of guilt washed over you and you bit your lip, "Shit, I'm sorry Liv, I shouldn't have held you up." Olivia shrugged and looked at you with a smile, "It's okay baby, apparently the cheesecake wasn't all that anyway. But I'm still hungry, what do you say we order Chinese, change into our sweats, and just watch a movie and cuddle?" You smiled, "Sounds like a plan. I love you Olivia." She smiled and pulls you in for a kiss, "I love you too beautiful, so, so much."

Thanks for reading! Please vote and feel free to leave a comment!