TREAT HER RIGHT

Feel free to request!
In which Y/N's mom accidentally stumbles upon proof of Y/N and Olivia's relationship... very definitive proof.
In this imagine, Y/N is Taylor Swift's daughter.

"Are you sure I should come over? I mean, what if your mom comes home early or something? What if she sees us together?" Olivia asks, and even through the phone you can hear her hesitancy

You sigh, frustrated by your girlfriend's wariness, "I already told you Liv, the party she's going to is like, an hour away and it doesn't even start till 8 PM. I highly doubt she's coming home tonight."

Olivia bit her lip (even though you couldn't see it) as she weighed her options; she could decline your invite and have to deal with the guilt of turning you down when she hasn't seen you in over a week, or she could accept your invite and have to deal with the guilt of seeing you behind your mom's back. Olivia had become quite familiar with this catch 22. She was still deciding what to do when you spoke up with a sigh.

"It's okay Liv, you don't have to come over if you don't want to. I know you've been really busy lately and you're probably really tired and the last thing you wanna do is be up all night with me, I understand, I won't be mad."

Olivia felt her heart shatter in her chest at how sad you sounded.

"Baby no, it's not that I don't want to come over or that I'm too tired or anything like that, I want to see you as bad as you want to see me. I just don't want to take any risks and have your mom find out." Olivia explained.

You couldn't help but grow impatient. What was supposed to be a minute long phone call asking your girlfriend to come over had somehow turned into you spending God knows how long trying to convince her it was okay for her to do so. Suddenly, you had the idea to make her an offer you knew she couldn't refuse.

"Look baby, you don't have to spend the night if you don't want, you can leave whenever you want to. But I'd really love to see you, especially since I'm wearing that set you love... I'd hate for it to go to waste."

You could hear Olivia's breath audibly hitch on the other end of the phone, "T-the red lace?"

You smirked and twirled your hair around your fingers, knowing that if Olivia could see you do so she'd already be in her car on the way to you, "That's right baby, the red lace." Neither of you spoke for a minute and you could hear Olivia shuffling around on the other end of the phone. You were just about to ask what she was doing when you heard the distinctive sound of keys jingling and a door closing.

"Don't take off that set, I'll be there in 15 minutes."

Olivia hung up the phone and you immediately got out of bed and ran to your closet, grabbing your white silk robe that only reached a little under halfway down your thigh (the robe your mom doesn't know you own.) You checked yourself in your vanity and touched up your hair and the light makeup you were wearing before spritzing on the perfume that Olivia compliments you on. You smiled at your reflection, butterflies beginning to fill your stomach as you thought about seeing Olivia for the first time in 10 days. Now all you have to do is wait.