FIRST TIME [M]

Feel free to request!
In which, after spending 8 months together, Y/N finally feels ready to take her relationship with her girlfriend Olivia to the next, more physical level.
WARNING - This is a smut imagine, meaning it will contain NSFW scenes of a sexual nature. If you aren't comfortable with that please stop reading now.
G!P Olivia

It had been 8 months since you and Olivia made it official and they had been the best 8 months of your life by far

It had been 8 months since you and Olivia made it official and they had been the best 8 months of your life by far. Olivia was the epitome of the perfect girlfriend, she was kind, loving, loyal, caring, absolutely gorgeous, and she always put your needs before her own. Over the months, as your relationship progressed, you two shared many milestones together, milestones that every couple in a long term relationship experience eventually. You shared your first kiss, your first 'I love you,' and even your first fight. The only thing you hadn't done at this point was the one thing you both wanted and feared the most, having sex with her.

When it came to things like relationships and sex, Olivia was experienced, she had been in a serious relationship before you with another girl who she lost her virginity to. On the other hand, you were completely inexperienced. Olivia was your first serious relationship and before her, you hadn't even made out with anyone, so yeah, you were a virgin. Olivia found out about your innocence a few weeks into the relationship when she stayed the night at your apartment for the first time. You were in the middle of a pretty heated make out session when she rolled on top of you and attempted to pull your shirt off. You immediately stopped her and scrambled away from her, leaving Olivia concerned and asking if you were okay and what she had done wrong. You hesitated for a moment before tears filled your eyes and you started ranting about how you were a virgin and how you were sorry you didn't tell her sooner and how you understood if she didn't want to see you anymore. Olivia cut you off with a sweet kiss and reassured you that she didn't care that you were a virgin, you were still the only one she wanted. It was in that moment that you knew that Olivia was the one you wanted to lose your virginity to... at a later date.

Over time as you got more comfortable with Olivia you also slowly found yourself getting more comfortable with the idea of having sex. A few weeks ago, you realized that you were ready, you wanted to have sex with her. You actually found that it was difficult to contain yourself around her now that you were ready, it was like anytime she was near you you wanted to jump her bones. But you figured if Olivia could wait 8 months you could wait a few weeks until the night of your 9 month anniversary to finally get what you wanted. And after what felt like decades but in reality was only around 17 days, it was finally your 9 month anniversary.

You hummed a quiet tune to yourself as you lit the candles you had placed on the table which was covered with a white tablecloth, rose petals sprinkled across the surface. You pulled back and placed the box of matches in the kitchen drawer before admiring your work, smiling in satisfaction at what you saw. Admittedly, you were proud of yourself for the romantic scene you'd managed to paint, and you really hoped Olivia would like it. As if on cue, you heard the doorbell ring meaning your girlfriend had arrived. You felt your body begin to tingle with excitement and you bit back a cheesy smile as you made your way to the front door, taking a deep breath before opening it. There stood Olivia with a bouquet of pink and white carnations in her hand. Her eyes widened as she took in your appearance and she brought her bottom lip between her teeth. Her eyes raked over your figure before meeting yours and she breathed out, "Wow," you chuckled and grabbed her hand before pulling her into your apartment.