BELONG

Requested by: @klaratheswaggie hope you enjoy!Feel free to request!In which Y/N's boyfriend doesn't treat her right and Olivia is tired of watching from the sidelines

Feel free to request!
In which Y/N's boyfriend doesn't treat her right and Olivia is tired of watching from the sidelines.
A/N - Just a warning before you read, this is probably the worst thing you've ever read so proceed with caution. I'm sorry for the quality of this imagine but I tried for days and just couldn't make it any better, I'll try to make the next one more enjoyable!

 I'm sorry for the quality of this imagine but I tried for days and just couldn't make it any better, I'll try to make the next one more enjoyable!

A loud ring pierced through the silence of Olivia's darkened room, waking her from her slumber. It took her a moment to register what the sound was but when she realized it was her phone ringing she huskily groaned and turned around to grab her charging phone from her nightstand. Without bothering to look at the caller ID she answered the call and held her phone to her ear, responding with a grumble of, "Hello?"

"Olivia?" You whimpered, causing Olivia to sit straight up in her bed and turn on her lamp when she heard your distressed voice, "Y/N? Is everything okay?" She heard you sniffle on the other end of the line, causing a surge of pain to shoot through her heart, "C-can you come pick me up? I'm sorry, I know it's nearly 2 AM and you were sleeping and I feel awful but," you paused to take a shaky breath, "It's James, he's drunk again and we got into another fight and he started throwing things and I just-I'm really scared." Olivia nodded even though you couldn't see and quickly got out of bed, "I'm on my way, I'll be there in about half an hour. Where are you right now? Are you safe?" You sighed in relief, "Yeah, I'm safe. I locked myself in the bedroom and he's not mad anymore, he says he's sorry but I just-I don't wanna stay here tonight." Olivia pulled on her shoes, "No, you're not staying there tonight, I'll be there soon. Do you want me to stay on the phone with you?" You responded with a sigh, "No that's alright, I should probably tell James that I'm not staying with him tonight, I just hope he takes it well." Olivia hums in agreement, "Okay, but if you need anything or if he says anything to you, call me." You let out a sigh of relief, "I will, thanks Liv, you're a good friend." Olivia's chest tightened at your choice of words but she chose to swallow the lump in her throat rather than say anything, "Of course Y/N, I'll be there soon, bye."

Olivia hung up the phone and sighed, shaking her head as she left her bedroom and exited her apartment, opting to take the stairs rather than the elevator as she knew it would be quicker. She walked swiftly through the parking garage until she found her car and climbed in, quickly turning the engine on and pulling out of the spot before speeding out of the parking garage and beginning her commute to James' apartment. Olivia tried to turn on the radio to distract herself from the situation but it was no use, you were still the only thing on her mind. A frustrated groan left her lips as the upbeat pop song did little to ease her mind. If anything it only made it worse, you loved this song therefore whenever it played Olivia found herself thinking of you. For a moment she let herself get lost in the fantasy that you were sitting right next to her, belting the cheesy lyrics at the top of your lungs as her hand rested lovingly on your thigh. Olivia sighed hopelessly, she was so in love with you. She had been ever since you met when you were both 15. But you were her best friend and she never had the nerve to tell you, only resulting in you meeting James and dating him. You'd been with him for around a year and it was breaking Olivia's heart to have to watch you be in a relationship where you weren't valued or treated like you deserved. Sometimes she finds herself almost telling you how she feels, almost telling you that you should leave him and be with her instead, but she never could go through with it. After all, she was in love with you and all she wanted was for you to be happy, and if you thought you were happy with James then she'd just have to watch from the sidelines as he broke your heart.