Part 8

Niall was getting more used to his bladder issues . But it didn't  make him any less embarrassed about it.

Today was just another day off of One Direction in their shared house. It was 7pm and they had just finished their dinner half an hour ago. It was time for Niall's bathtime.

    - Niall, can we bathe you today ? - Liam asked the 11-year-old.

Niall could bathe himself, but the boys loved to bathe him. It was just fun. And Niall was not too embarrassed to be naked in front of them so they got to bathe him pretty often.

    - Yeah. - Niall answered, his eyes were still glued to the tv.

    - Then let's have a bath ! - Louis shouted, grabbing Niall and running down the hall. Niall's giggles echoed through the house. Harry and Zayn stayed back in the kitchen to clean up.

In the bathroom, Louis started running the bath and Liam were undressing Niall then wrapped a fluffy towel around him so he wouldn't be cold. Then Louis took him to his bath toy box to pick some for his bath while Liam prepare the shampoo and body wash. They still bathe him with Johnson's. He had very soft baby skin . Johnson's also smells nice and they loved it when Niall had that baby scent. It made him even cuter. 

Once the bath was full, Louis poured in some bubbles while Liam took off the towel around Niall, picked him up and lowered him into the bath. They let him play for a while. He look very cute playing with the toy animals. After a few minutes, Liam started washing Niall's hair while Louis took the bath sponge, put some Johnson's body wash on and started washing Niall's chest and back. Meanwhile, Niall continued to play and started making beards from bubbles. He was giggling all the way through.

    - Close your eyes, love. - Liam said 

Niall did as he was told, and Liam rinsed the soap off Niall's hair. After he was done, Louis asked Niall to stand up so he could wash Niall's lower half. Niall stood up and let Louis do it. Louis tried not to make it too awkward. Then they rinsed the soap off his body, wrapped a fluffy towel around him and lifted him out.

    - Lou, I'm gonna go get his pajamas. - Liam said and left to go get Niall's clothes.

Louis dried Niall and then turned to pick up Niall's bath toys from the bath. The second he turned back, Niall was gone. Just then, he heard giggles from the hallway and knew Niall had run out there. Niall was running through the hallway into the kitchen where Zayn and Harry were.

    - Get back here, you little leprechaun. - Louis joking shouted and ran after Niall.

Niall ran naked with a towel on into the kitchen where he met Zayn and Harry.

    - Hey, seems like someone just got his bath and is having some fun, huh ? - Zayn said walking to Niall.

Niall just giggled. Just then, Louis and Liam walked in with Niall's clothes, Liam was also holding a pull-up. Louis suddenly ran at Niall, making Niall jump. He grabbed Niall from the back, picked him up so Liam could get him dressed. Liam put the clothes on the counter and pulled a pull-up up Niall's skinny legs.

Then he put the rest of Niall's pajama on.

    - You want to have a movie night ? - Liam aksed Niall

    - Yeahhh, movie night. - Niall shouted, getting excited.

    - Alright then, let us have a shower first.

Niall played with his tablet under one of the boys' supervision while the others took a shower. When they were  all done, they all sat back on the couch and set up the movie.

    - What are we gonna watch ? - Harry asked

    - Disney ? - Liam suggested

    - I want to try a horror movie. - Niall said

The boys all turned at him, they knew Niall got scared easily.

    - You're sure ? - Louis aksed, worried.

Niall just nodded.

    - Ok, which one ? - Harry asked, surfing through the horror section.

    - IT ? - Niall said.

    - Alright.

And the movie started being played.

Half way through Niall already had a death grip on Louis' arm, he was very scared, but wanted to be brave. When the movie was over, Niall's face was buried in Louis' chest. 

    - It's bedtime, you're ok ? - Liam asked

Niall just nodded, so Louis picked him up and went to Niall's bedroom. They all said goodnights to him and tucked him in, then left.

Niall was left alone in darkness, he remembered the clown and was very close to tears, it was him who suggested the movie, he couldn't go to the boys and asked to sleep with them, it was his own fault that he was now this scared.

That night, Liam woke up with a start, he looked around and then suddenly heard screaming from Niall's room. He jumped and got out of bed and ran to Niall. He also met the others in the hallway. When they entered Niall's room and turned on the lights, they saw him thrassing on the bed, still asleep, he was whimpering and tears were streaming down his face.

    - Niall, it's ok, wake up for me bud. - Liam said softly, stroking Niall's hair.

Niall's eyes shot open, he looked around with fear and when he saw the boys, he started sobbing.

    - T...t...the clown g...got me ! - Niall choked out through his sobs. The boys' hearts broke.

Zayn hugged him.

    - The clown was fake, Niall, I promise. - He reassured Niall

    - It's ok, you're alright. - Hary said. And they all said sweet things into his ears until he calmed down.

    - Do you need a change ? - Liam asked since kids tend to have accidents during nightmares.

Niall looked down at his soaked pull-up and nodded, still sad. They quickly changed him.

    - You want to sleep with me ? - Louis asked, knowing Niall wouldn't be able to fall asleep on his own now and was too shy to ask.

Niall nodded, so Louis picked him up along with his blankie and his stuffed teddy bear, said goodnight to the boys and went with Niall into his own room. He placed Niall on his bed, got in and cuddled him close until they both fell asleep.