Part 9

Today Niall woke up with stomachache, he wasn't feeling well. But today the boys had too much work to do. They had interviews, photoshoots and had to go to the studio. That's why he decided to keep his illness a secret and not tell the boys.

He went down for breakfast as usual, tried to keep a normal face and not showing any pain. But the pains made him to be in a bad mood and cranky the whole day.

The boys were in the studio, it was the last thing in that evening that they had to do before they could go back to their shared home and sleep since they already had dinner at the studio. The other boys had been dealing with a cranky and frustrated Niall the whole day. They didn't know why Niall was in such a bad mood and it made them mad because of what he said and did while he was in a bad mood. One of the members of the crew was about to fix Niall's hair since it was pretty messy when Niall shouted:

    - Get off of me ! 

Liam gave him an angry glare and dragged him outside

    - Leave me alone - Niall said angrily

    - Hey, what's got into you today, bud ? I'm not happy with that attitude,ok ? So fix it before it's too late. One more time and you'll be in trouble.

Then Liam let go of him and came back to the boys

    - Does anyone know what's up with Niall - Liam asked

    - No idea. - Zayn answered.

Niall came back into the room and sat down on a chair. Immediately, a pain shot through his stomach making him frown. Just then a man came into the room and said:

    - Let's go guys, you're nearly done, just 30 more minutes.

The boys all stood up but Niall stayed where he was because he was in pain.

    - Come on Niall, let's go . - The man said, the boys had already turned their heads at him.

    - Can you please just shut up !???  - Niall shouted, he was so mad, why couldn't anybody leave him alone, he wasn't feeling well and it was not his fault.

The boys, especially Liam was so mad at that point.

    - Niall, you're in trouble. - Liam said grabbing Niall arm and dragged him along with them.

    - Nooo - Niall whined . Liam was making the pain worse.

They got through those last 30 minutes with great tension. The boys barely got mad of Niall. So it scared him that the boys had got mad at him.

After they finished, they quickly got out of the studio and drove home. Niall was scared, he would be punished for sure. Just as they arrived at their house, Liam pulled Niall out of the car and into the house. He dragged Niall in a corner,  made him face the wall and sat him on a chair

    - Timeout bud. You've got 20 minutes for your attitude and rude behaviours today. If you get out before it's done, we'll start it again. - Liam said sternly and walked to his room upstairs.

The other boys just got in the house and walked straight to their rooms , they are not allowed to talk to Niall during his timeout, it would only cause more trouble to him. Liam went to his room , turned on his laptop and started doing his work. He had set the alarm for 20 minutes.

Louis could hear Niall sobbing and it broke his heart. But Liam was the one who put Niall in timeout, so Louis wouldn't be allowed to go get Niall before it was done. After 20 minutes, the alarm went off. But Liam was too busy ( in his opinion) so he text Louis to go get Niall and sort it out. Louis  just text back " ok"