"wearing a cowboy hat tomorrow"

"Hey there, my sleepyhead," Adam lightly chuckled, watching as Rowan squinted her eyes -- Adjusting to the brightness. "Come on, we got a busy day."

"What time is it?" She asked.

"About 9:45."

"Normally, I'm the one trying to get you up," She said. "I don't know how I feel about this change."

"I think it's great," Adam replied, pulling her off the couch and up the stairs. 

"What time is your summer school class?" Rowan questioned, sitting on the cold countertop as he looked through the fridge.

"In a little over an hour. But, I have got to change into some team merchandise, I guess. This Don Tibbles guy wants us to be branded with Hendrix and USA stuff all the time," He answered. 

"That's the same guy that called me," Rowan told him as Adam passed her a yogurt. "He said he's like the head of junior ice teams for the USA."

"Yeah, well don't be surprised if you are given 10 different outfits of merch."

"How am I supposed to fit all my clothes and 10 merchandise outfits in one suitcase?" She asked.

"You just sit on it."

"I can't do that. It'll wrinkle my clothes."

"I'm sure you'll figure it out -- You always do," He encouraged, checking the time on his watch. "Alright, I got to go. I'll swing by later, okay?"

"Okay."

Adam sat on a log next to Kenny as Ms. McKay taught a lesson on something to do with Ancient Greece -- He hadn't been paying much attention.

"Falafel's?" Goldberg joked, bringing Adam's focus back to the team.

"You wish, Goldberg," Connie remarked.

"Pride," Charlie spoke up.

"Did America always dominate?" Fulton confidently asked.

"That's a good question!" Dean agreed.

The lesson continued resumed after Ms. McKay answered and corrected questions. All their heads turned at the sound of a car of some sort approaching the field. The team ran over to Bombay and his new golf cart.

"When did you get this, Coach?" Guy questioned in astonishment. 

"Just picked it up. You guys want to bring it on a test run with me?"

"Gordon, they're supposed to be in school right now," Michelle McKay scolded.

"Oh, let them have a little break!" Bombay pleaded, his players nodding in hope.

"Fine," She caved. "But we're picking this back up first thing next class."

"Fine by me!" Jesse grinned, already replacing the sneakers on his feet for rollerblades.