"have no fear, goldberg is here!"

"Do you think she's posted them yet?" Jenny hopefully asked, rushing into the rink.

"She's got to. It's literally her job," Matt answered, trailing behind the girls.

The 5 stopped once they saw the bulletin board, a yellow piece of paper catching their attention. "Nothing ruins our friendship," Mabel stated.

Matt- Boy's single
Rowan- Girl's singles
Mabel and Harper- Pair
Jenny and Brady- Couples

"Brady? Who is Brady?" Jenny questioned -- eyes scanning over her name.

"That would be me," An unfamiliar voice said from behind them.

Their eyes fell on a tall, brunette boy with light hazel eyes.

"Are you joining the team or something?" Harper asked.

"Yeah, apparently they needed another guy," He awkwardly laughed. "So, here I am."

"Okay, this is sick! Finally, I'm not the only dude around here," Matt announced. "I'm Matt. That blonde one is Rowan. The sarcastically mean one is Harper. The overly nice one is Mabel. And last and certainly least, Jennifer."

"That was sweet."

Only 12 minutes into the first period, the USA was already up 6-0.

 Italy got the puck, shooting it right into Goldbergs's glove. "Have no fear, Goldberg is here! Hey man, there's was nothing on that. Have a real shot," He taunted the other team. "Hey, Paisan, meatballs are slowing you down? How do you say in Italiano 'wussy'?"

The Italian player had snapped, lunging at Goldberg until a referee broke it up.

"What'd I say?"

Fulton and Dean had become widely known as the Bash Brothers all around the world. Needless to say, people loved them. They knocked down players left and right on the ice, checking them into boards and passing around the puck. Fulton received it, setting up his shot. He fired it right into the goal.

By the end of the third period, they had won 11-0. 

"Moving up 2-0! How are we feeling about playing Iceland, boys?" Dean yelled in celebration.

"And girls," Julie corrected.

"Hey guys, I think you're going to want to see this," Rowan called as she approached them outside the locker room. 

She handed Fulton a newspaper -- The front page displaying the USA hockey team advancing in the rankings. Dean quickly grabbed it from Fulton, his face lifting in excitement. "We got our picture in the papes!"

"You've ever been in the newspaper before?" Charlie asked. 

"Nothing you wanna know about."

The team huddled around each other, reading every word at least twice. Adam walked over to where Rowan was. His arm snaked around her waist as he put his chin on her shoulder. 

"You never told me about your tryout," He said in her ear, so only she could hear.

She eagerly turned to face him with a grin on her face. "I got the single."