I Summoned The King of The Underworld (part 4?)

Grover's POV

I arrived at Jack's and waited in the living room as he finished up getting ready.
Yoda and I played fetch with her favorite catnip mouse toy. Spending time with Jack and Yoda always made me happy. I mean yeah, Annabeth and Percy are good friends too but Percy is married to Hades now. So it's a little odd.
Those thoughts pushed their way back into my mind. I let out a sigh, Percy was my best friend...he still is. I think. I was zoning out till Jack had brought me back to reality.
"Sorry. Just thinking." I stammered.

Jack chuckled. "It's okay. It took me a while to finish getting ready." He replied.

I pet Yoda as I glanced over Jack. He was pretty cute...but I never thought to say that.

Jack hummed a soft tune, cleaning up around the place a bit. "So how have things been with you?" He asked, glancing up at me.

I smiled a little, and looked back at him. "It's...been okay...I guess?"

"Okay? What's up? You never say your days been...okay." Jack must've been paying close attention to our conversations. He sat by me, and had a glint of worry in his eyes.

"Just some issues between me and my friends." I replied with a shrug. "No biggie."

"Do you wanna talk about it? If not that's okay."

"My childhood best friend and crush—married Hades."

Jack froze. "Hades. As in—"

"Yes." I cut him off. "That Hades."

"I'm sorry, Grover."

"It's okay. I don't need him anyways. I have my eyes on someone else."

༺The Underworld༻

I spent hours playing with Frank and Piper. Cerberus even came up to me this time, he didn't growl or try and bite me! Progress right?
I gave them all a couple of treats, before I went to check on Luke. He had just finished sending shades to their "afterlife life" or whatever you call it. I knocked on the door frame and smiled. "Hello Mr. Hades~ I came to see how you were feeling."
Luke smiled; "hello darling. I'm feeling fine, just a few more shades and I'm done for the day. Did the hellhounds tire you out?" He asked and I nodded in response.
"You should probably go lie down. It's almost their feeding time—and-"
"I can do it." I cut him off. I was getting used to it...

"Percy, you could get hurt."

"Please let me try!"

"Fine...the prisoners are down there, the hellhounds are their cages...be careful. Take the youngest prisoners first please—only 2 per hellhound."

I nodded as I left.

My footsteps echoed down the dark halls, the door was hard to open as it was pretty heavy.
The prisoners already pleading for help...the youngest first....I looked at their labels, a 18 year old boy...and his little sister. I frowned. The boy, dark haired, pale, didn't seem to resist...however the little girl screamed and cried as she held onto her brother.
Frank and Piper, ready for their dinner.
I got them into the cage with Frank, as I shut my eyes tight and covered my ears as an attempt to block it out. It still sent a shiver down my spine.
I repeated the process a few more times. One of his hellhounds manage to bite me, I must've been so out of it and ready to get it done with, I didn't feel it....I felt the blood run down my arm. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.
Luke is gonna kill me! I rushed to our room, searching for the first aid kit, I had handy. I sighed in relief as I had found it. I cleaned my wound, wincing in pain as I quickly bandaged my arm. Hellhound bite...no joke.
"Percy? What're you doing?" I heard a voice, assuming it was my husband.

"Nothing, Luke."

(651 words)
AN: sorry for my inactivity! I lost the account for a while. Sorry this is short btw!!! Love y'all