Chapter 11:

2 and a half months of dating Spence's POV:

"I think we should tell the team tomorrow," JJ states out of the blue.

"Your ready for that?" I ask wanting to make sure.

"Yea,I think it's been long enough."

I smile happy to finally tell people about us. It's been a little hard at work since all I want to do is kiss her and hold her every second I get. There's been many times where we sneak away into an old office just to have a bit of fun. (Not sex for those of you who just have to have smut 😂)

The following day JJ's POV:

Spence drives us to work, which is not unusual since everyone knows I live with Reid. They only think it's because of Will. We walk in just about to announce it, as everyone was standing around talk, when Hotch yells from his office.

"We have a case, gather around the table."

I look at Reid giving him a look that we should just wait. As we take our usual seats, Garcia begins going over our new case.

"Two victims, both male were found in the slums of Pensecola, Florida. Both males were 57 years old. They had lacerations on their wrists and ankles, as you see on your tablets. They have each been cut across the stomach, with one rib removed. They were also castrated. Male number one was found yesterday and male number 2 this morning," Garcia finished look a bit queasy.

"It sounds like they are already beginning their killing spree, wheels up in 10. Oh, and Garcia, I would like you to come on this case," Hotch says while leaving.

After everyone has left I turn to Spence.

"How about telling them after the case?"

"That's probably for the best."

When on the plane I hear Hotch telling us where to go.

"JJ, you and Reid go to the M.E. Morgan and Prentiss to the latest crime scene. Rossi, Garcia and I will head to the local P.D."

We head off to the M.E.

"Ok, I'm glad you two are here. I have never seen anything like this before. The two men were sliced from the lower abdomen up to the neck. One of their ribs was removed. Both men have been castrated. This was all done postmortem, which you would think would be the C.O.D, but it wasn't. Looking closely at both victims they were given a lethal dose of heroine in their left arm."

"Thank you, if you find anything else please let us know," I say opening the door.

She gives us a smile as we continue.

"You know, this is leading me to an old Adam and Eve story. It was said a rib was taken from Adam to create Eve, which lead some people to believe men had one less rib than women. I believe this story could have something to do with our unsub," Spence states.

We head to the P.D. and Spence explains his theory.

"I'm not sure yet, but I think we shouldn't dismiss the idea of it."

"Great, Morgan and Prentiss are coming back now, since it's late we are gonna need hotel rooms. Me and Emily will room together, then we have three single rooms and another double.

"I call my own room," Morgan says with a grin.

"As do I," Rossi says with a smile.

"You and Reid already live together, you'll be fine," Garcia says with a smile.

"Guess we are roommates here too," I say as if it means nothing.

We head to our rooms and sleep till 5am. We receive a call that another body had been discovered.