Chapter 15:

JJ's POV:

Will was convicted of attempted murder of an FBI agent on two accounts, one for the apartment and one for the hospital. He is also convicted of physical abuse while also substance abuse. They had found heroine in his possession at the cave. He was given a life sentence of 35 years with no chance of parole. When I heard this news all I could do was cry tears of joy. Spence and I are able to finally leave our safe house after 3 whole months. We come back home to see Garcia throwing me a baby shower. During the months in witness protection, Spence and I had decided not to know the gender. We just want a healthy baby. After browsing for houses for our new family, we find the perfect one. A two story house, 3 bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and a spacious backyard with a pool. Luckily we have the team help us settle in, I, however am not much help since I am 6 months pregnant. Spence fixes everyone drinks. Margaritas for Emily and Garcia. Rum for Hotch, Morgan, and himself, scotch for Rossi, and a virgin piña colada for me. After they leave we lie in bed restless.

"It's finally over. We don't have to worry anymore!" I say with relief, "I'm glad I told you that day, about what was happening."

He smiles giving me a kiss. I enjoy the feeling of safety and security. He moves down to my neck giving me a breathless feeling.

"Are you trying to have another kid?" I ask smirking.

"Well.. would that be such a bad thing?" He asks unbuttoning his shirt.

"Most certainly not."

Reid's POV:

Weeks go by and Christmas comes. JJ insists on throwing the party this year. It did give me the perfect time to propose. Rossi is the only one who knows, having run into me at the jewelry store. He excused himself saying he was just buying a watch.

"I have an announcement," I say standing up, "I've been planning this for awhile and I figured this was the perfect time to do it," I look at JJ and notice she seems confused.

I motion her to stand. As she does so, I drop on one knee. Her face lights up.

"Jennifer, I've loved you since I met you those 17 years ago. I was never sure this day would come, but now we have a house together, we're having a beautiful baby and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you. Jennifer Jareau, will you marry me?"

I see tears rolling down her face as she smiles.

"Yes! Of course yes!"

I place the ring on her finger and give her a kiss. We soon forget we have guests, as we travel to our own little world.

"Ahem," I hear Morgan say laughing, "Pretty Boy? You didn't tell me!?"

"Well to be fair, you and Garcia tell each other everything... and Garcia can't keep a secret," I say with a grin.

"Uh, excuse me! I can too keep a secret!"

"Name one time," Emily says raising her eyebrows.

"Well, there was that one time when, well no but remember when..." she trails off.

We all burst into laughter.

"Well that was a hell of a Christmas present," Hotch says.

JJ's POV:

3 months later, I'm engaged and days away from having our child. Spence finishes packing a baby bag so we would be ready to take off. I go to walk down the stairs to grab some clothes for myself. I then feel a trickle of liquid run down my leg. Did my water just break? Without giving me time to question it, the contractions start. I sit down at the end of the staircase.

"AHH," I scream, "SPENCER."

I hear him running down the stairs, baby bag in hand.

"JJ are you ok?" He asked.

"Do I LOOK ok? AHH." I shut my eyes tightly in pain.

Spence helps me to the car, racing me to the hospital. I notice him timing my contractions, they had come faster than normal.

"Your four minutes apart, your gonna go into labor," he says picking up speed.

"Just get me to the fucking- AHH," I feel as if I'm ripping in two.

As we get there he practically sprints while he carries me. They bring one of the beds and quickly roll me into a room.

"She's about 8 centimeters dilated," I hear the nurse say.

"She needs to begin pushing," another nurse says.

"123 push."

"UNGH."

"123 push."

"AAUHH."

"123 push."

"I-I can't do it!"

I hear Spence's voice, "yes you can! Your doing amazing!"

"NNGH."

"I see the head! Your almost there!"

"AGHH."

"Only a few more times!"

I feel Spence squeezing my hand as I push. He moved hair out of my face. That's when I hear it, crying.

"It's a girl!"

I begin crying. I see Spence's face smiling, tears of happiness strolling own his cheeks. He kisses me.

"You did wonderful JJ!" a doctor says to me.

"I'm sorry for screaming at you," I say to Spence feeling guilty.

"You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for, you were in pain," he kisses my forehead.

He watches them bathe our new baby and I finally get to hold her. She's so small, helpless, and adorable. I still can't believe she's my child, our child.

"Do we have a name?" A nurse asks.

I look at Reid unsure what to say. I whisper in his ear and I see his face shine.

"I love it," he whispers back in my ear.

I scoot over allowing him to sit with me. I tell the nurse we are ready for our team to come in. They all smile, and I notice Garcia crying.
"This," I say announcing our baby girl, "is Grace Diana Reid."