hey yall

i have no idea what the fuck im doing but i just wanted to write something
enjoy ig

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kai was pissed, to say the least.

since that bitch harrison had found out that he was a murderous sociopath, he had worked hard to get him kicked out from the gym he worked at. and now, kai was forced to find another place to get his fitness that he needed. winter had told him about this aerobics studio that her friend went to.

"an aerobics studio? what era do you think we live in, winter, the fucking 80s?" kai asked his younger sister when she had told him about it in the kitchen, away from all the other cult members.

"just trust me on this, i tried it out once and it wasnt my thing, but you could find it interesting." she shrugged, taking a sip of her coffee. she then walked off, going to go join the girls.

kai let out an exasperated sigh, and walked down the stairs into the basement and sat down on the well-worn couch, and opened his computer.

he typed in his password, and looked at the bright screen. he didn't realize it, but his fingers were doing it on their own, typing out the words "Perfect 10 Aerobics Studio." he clicked on the link and it showed a video of one of the workouts. they looked hard, but as he saw a closer glimpse of who was "directing" the video. a man, about 22 years old, with frosted tips for his hair.

the mystery man continued to do the routine, kai mesmerized by his moves. he then decided to find out where it is, and book a lesson right away.