xavier plympton part 2.

Xavier smiled and held out his hand. Kai looked at it, confused as to what he should do. He then realized, "shit." Kai quickly shook the bleached blonde mans hand. It was firm but soft, and Kai wanted to hold it forever.

"So, what are you doing here? Most people that go here have been going for a while." Xavier took his hand out of the blue haired mans grasp and smiled.

"Uh, my other gym closed down and my sister suggested this place." Kai said, not breaking eye contact with the man. He heard feminine giggles, guessing it was the blonde girl. What was her name again? Massachusetts? Maryland? Michigan? Montana! That was her name.

Xavier glared at the girl quickly, then his head towards Kai. "Sorry about her. She's weird." He said. Kai did a tight lipped smile.

Ray tapped Xavier on the shoulder. "Dude, we gotta go. It's almost 12:00." Xavier sighed and walked over to the bright couches and picked up his brightly colored duffel bag, no doubt filled with sweaty clothes.

"We will meet again soon, Kai Anderson." Xavier said, and the tall man walked backwards after his friends. Before he left Kai's field of vision, he saluted him. Kai felt his cheeks go red and the blue haired man instantly knew.

Kai Anderson had a crush on Xavier Plympton.