winter

When Kai got home from his workout session, he wanted to tell winter all about it. She was a good sister, and Kai was very appreciative of her.

Kai strutted into the basement of his house, and saw Winter chatting quietly with Ally Mayfair-Richards, Ivy's wife. Kai had instructed his silver haired sister to get ivy to join his cult, to help him gaslight Ally.

"Hello, lovely sister! Hello, lovely sister's girlfriend's wife! I'm home!" Kai greeted cheerfully. Winter was glad to see him home, but Ally gritted her teeth at the name for her.

"Hi kai, how was your class?" Winter asked him curiously. if kai were a different person, he'd be jumping up and down like a child, excited to tell his mother about how he got a 100% on his math test. But his mother was dead.

"It. Was. Wonderful. I met these people, they were so nice to me." Kai threw his coat and plopped down next to Ally. She scrunched her nose at the disgusting smell of him, blood mixed with sweat and body odor.

"thats great kai! what are their names?" he told her, and she gasped. "oh my god! montana is my friend i was telling you about!"

"yes, the blonde one is most definitely... a character." winter laughed and kai swore, that for a second, winters face went red. kai would have to ask montana about that, if he went to another class.

"yeah, shes great. i love her. are you gonna do another class? i can sign you up if youre busy." kai nodded.

"that would be great, winter. thank you." she giggled and got up, and ran to the stairs to sign up her big brother for a class.

"she likes montana, i think," Ally spoke from next to kai. he jumped a bit, forgetting that she was there. "does she do everything for you? it seems like it."

kai got mad at her words, but nevertheless nodded. "she has this thing where she does anything for people she loves. or maybe its just for me because im the only living family member left."

ally frowned. "she should be independent, kai. you should bring her to your next aerobics class so she can see montana."

kai nodded at her words. maybe he would. he stood up and grunted, im gonna go get a coffee. goodbye, ally.

ally waved goodbye slightly, and when kais back was turned, smirked evilly.

——————————/

lmao i finally updated this.

anyway idk if itll be weird for winter and montana to date bc theyre the samr actor but if you see this pls comment if you want them to be together bc

thank you for reading this!