Perfect 10 Aerobics Studio

kai closed his computer, satisfied about his accomplishment with getting a lesson at the aerobics studio with the mystery man.

it was booked for saturday, and it was thursday now. not knowing what to do with the time, he waltzed into his younger sister's room and sat on her bed.

she was watching something on her computer, and she closed it and sighed when he walked into the room.

"what do you want, kai?" she asked

"i just came in here to tell you i booked a lesson at that aerobics studio you told me about."

her face lit up, just a bit, and she put her hand on his arm. "im glad, it would be good for new people to know you."

kai smiled and walked out of the room. he walked down into the basement to see beverly, the news reporter he so smartly recruited, reading a book.

he took the book out of her hand and threw it across the room.

"what the hell, kai?" she said tiredly.

"im looking forward to something on saturday. i dont know what to do until then." kai answered her.

"maybe try to recruit other people, and not throw people's books across the room." she got up and got her book, and sat back down.

"youre right. ill leave. bye, beverly." he stood up and twirled his musty dusty greasy blue coraline wannabe hair, not in a flirty way, but in a 'be careful, if you cross me youre dead.' way. he stood up and went back upstairs to his room.