xavier plympton

there were four people. a girl with frizzy bleached-blonde hair, with a brightly colored aerobics outfit. a tall muscular boy with brown hair. a dark skinned man with black hair.

and a tall boy with blonde hair.

kai swallowed and walked over to the group of young adults, hoping to find out where the locker rooms were.

"hi, im new here. do you guys know where the locker rooms are? im a bit lost." kai said.

"oh, sure. you just go all the way back and take a left." the blonde haired girl said. "thanks" kai smiled. the girl smiled back and kai walked into the men's locker room.

he felt a sense of nostalgia walking into Perfect Ten 10 Aerobics Studio. It looked strangely like the locker room from the gym that harrison had worked at. fucking harrison. he wouldve been a good guy, for his team. kai sighed heavily and walked into one of the changing rooms, not wanting to show these grown men he never met anything private.

TIME SKIP

Now in his uncomfortable aerobics outfit, kai walked into the aerobics room, where they were hosting the class.

the tall muscular man saw kai and waved at him, smiling brightly. kai smiled a bit back, walking over to the man.

"hey. im chet." the man said and held out his hand. like every other part on his body, his hand was muscular.

"kai. anderson." kai shook his hand, his face emotionless.

"im guessing this is your first class. i bet youll like it here." chet smiled. kai felt angered by what chet just said, but he knew that he didnt mean to be rude.

"yeah, i hope so." kai said.

soon everyone else piled into the studio, and then the instructor. the tall boy with blonde hair. he smiled at everyone and made eye contact with kai for a split second, and kai could see that he was attracted to him. xavier quickly changed his demeanor and walked onto the small stage at the front.

TIME SKIP

After kicks, hip thrusts, and a lot of sweat, kai anderson was done with his first class. he quickly changed, showered (not wanting to have the mishap with xavier like he did with harrison,)  and walked out of the boys locker room.

he spotted the group of four, laughing and talking loudly, and walked away from them. but the blonde haired bitch saw him and waved him over. chet saw him and smiled.

"guys, this is kai anderson. that is montana duke." he gestured to the blonde girl, who smiled at him. "ray powell." he gestured to the dark skinned man. "and xavier plympton." he gestured his hand to the blonde haired boy.