meeting xavier

SATURDAY MORNING

Kai woke up with a yawn, and stretched his hairy arms. he looked at the small calendar he had on his nightstand and grinned widely.

today was Saturday, the aerobics day.

he got up from his messy bed and went to his dresser. the blue haired man grabbed a yellow sweater and blue jeans and quickly put them on. he didnt know what to wear for an aerobics class.

he walked downstairs to be greeted by ivy mayfair-richards, another one of his cult members. he smiled at him and he smiled back, to her surprise. he was in a good mood today. he grabbed coffee out of the pot that was on, and drank it quickly.

"goodbye winter, im off to the aerobics lesson." kai said to his sister as he grabbed his bag and got on his shoes.

"goodbye, kai. have a nice time." winter looked up from her phone and waved to her older brother from the living room.

kai smiled and walked out the door. he opened his car and started the engine, and he was off.

the aerobics studio was not far from where he lived, only a few miles or so.

~TIME SKIP TO THE STUDIO~

when kai anderson reached the aerobics studio,  it was packed. he tried finding a parking space for a few minutes, grumbling nonsense like "if my cult were here the whole fucking place would be cleared out" and "they should make the parking lot bigger, holy shit." finally, once he found a parking space big enough for his car, he hopped out, bag in hand, and ran into the studio. he was afraid he would miss it and they wouldnt let him partake in the lesson.

when he reached the from desk, he smiled a fake smile and told the front desk lady his name and what time.

"can I have your ID, please?" she asked kindly. kai gritted his teeth and showed her his ID, an old picture of him, before his parents, before college, before he died his hair blue. the front desk lady took a look at it, back at him, and handed the ID back to him. he smiled again and walked off.

he was trying to find out where the room was, maybe to see if he could find an outfit that the people around him were wearing, crazy, bright colors.

he was walking around when he heard a particularly loud group. he looked up and saw four people, talking and laughing loudly.