"Okay."

Maddi's POV
It was the the last day that I got to be in Mystic Falls which is where The Vampire Diaries was filmed, I was on vacation because I was stressed. Anyway I turned the corner to go back to my hotel and then everything went black.

Damon's POV
I was in the mood to torture someone I was walking around town square. I turn the corner and run into this girl, she looked nice so I knocked her out and picked her up. I vamp sped back to the house and tied her to a chair, after like 20 minutes I heard some noise by the door so I went to it.

"Damon don't." Stefan warned looking me dead in the eyes, as 4 originals and Elena and her friends walked in the door. " You know what do whatever you want, just don't include me." I said not believing what's happening and going back to my torture victim. I walk into the living room and I don't see her.

Maddi's POV
I woke up in a strange place, after looking around I realized I was in the Salvatore Boarding house. I easily got out of the ropes on my hands (you wouldn't believe how easy it was) and walked around. I heard talking by the door but didn't bother to go look and instead went upstairs.

I walked into what I recognized as Stefan's room and grabbed one of his diaries. I opened it as someone walked in the room, it was Stefan. " Who are you and what are you doing?" He asked, taking the book out of my hands. " Well seeing as your surprised I'm guessing your not the who kidnapped me. Also I thought you were dead." I say.

He sped to me, grabbed my arms and sped us downstairs. " Damon did you kidnap this girl!" He yelled, which caused everyone to look at us. " You know if you had asked I would've still came with you." I said, they all looked at me while Stefan let go and took a step back

" I find it funny that I know every single detail about all of you and you know absolutely nothing about me. Haha" I say and that fast they all were infront of me. I was pinned to the wall by Klaus, who was lowly growling. " Relax Niklaus, I am not a threat." I said in my best posh accent.

"I will rip your heart out." Klaus growled. "Okay." I said. " What?" They all asked which caused Klaus to loosen his grip. I moved his hand and walked towards the knives on a table, them staring at me the while time. " I know every detail about you all, from the toxic Damon and Elena conversations to Caroline and Klaus's dirty woods sex." I said, making the guilty parties look at each other.

" I also don't really care about my life." I smiled as I picked up a pretty dagger and sliced my palm. It kept dripping down my hand.

(Dagger)

" What is wrong with you?" Klaus asked

" What is wrong with you?" Klaus asked. " A lot but we've all got some damage. Isn't that right Malachi?" I questioned looking at the hot sociopath across from me. " I suggest you not call me that." He said challengingly. " Whatever you say Malachi. Well this has been fun but I gotta go buh bye." I said making my way to the door, but before I touched the knob a dumb bitch said something.