"Stay Calm love."

Maddie's POV
  It has been 2 weeks since I triggered my curse and I feel so weird, like a good kind of weird. The full moon is in 8 hours and I have a lot of energy for some reason. Bex has been a little weird to but idk why.

  Anyway I just woke up from a nap and found a box under my pillow. I opened it and found two beautiful rings, one of them was my birthstone and the other was my little sisters.
(Maddi)

(Her sister's)

(Her sister's)

I realized what these were and the reminder of my sister brought tears to my eyes

I realized what these were and the reminder of my sister brought tears to my eyes. I dropped the rings and fell to the floor, screaming I'm pain. I heard the door open and then a lot of air swooshing and next thing I know I was in someone's lap.

"What's wrong love?" I hear someone ask, I felt the power radiating throughout the room so I knew they all were there I just couldn't focus on their words. I started shaking and hyperventilating for some reason.

  Then there was a ringing in and I screamed out in pain, as I did I also heard what sounded like Rebekah screaming as well. It stopped and I was just laying in the person's lap breathing heavily, then I fell into a dark hole.

Klaus' POV
After Maddi stopped screaming she passed out and so did Rebekah for some odd reason. I put a loose strand of hair behind her ear as I laid her down on the bed then I stood up facing the others.

"What the bloody hell just happened?" Kol asked.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Anyway I'm putting my books on hold and focusing on one book. This book is not a fanfic it is for my mental health of I don't let these thoughts or opinions of mine out I might explode.

The book is called im fine 🙂. Uhh if you have any questions or you need to talk to someone go to this book love y'all. (Also I will still be working on chapters for my books but just not publish it my them.)

Hey! Before you go look at this pic.

Btw sry this is short and dumb.