"Why?"

Rebekah's POV
"Rebekah, wake up. I need you to wake up." I heard a familiar voice calling me out of my deep slumber.

I opened my eyes and I didn't recognize the place I was in, I looked down and saw I was in a bed fit for 3 people. I got off the bed and walked towards the door, seeing Maddi

"In order for me to wake up. I over worked myself and only my mates can wake me up." She said, I was a little confused since Nik and Elijah are her mates and they were touching her.

"Nik and Elijah were touching you I'm pretty sure you said they were your mates. So how come that didn't wake you up?" I asked.

"It's because we had sex or 'mated'. The full mate bond doesn't work until we do that, it's like when dogs mark their territory or something." She explained.

"Did you just refer to us as dogs." I laughed. She had a 'not the time' look on her face so I stopped. "Just please wake me up." She pleaded then kissed me, her lips were soft and slow then she pulled away. We hugged and then she sent me back.

3rd Person POV
When the blonde woke up to find herself in the same bed as her brunette beauty, her brothers and friends were sitting around the bed in chairs. Bonnie and Jeremy are near the door, Klaus and Elijah are right next to Maddi, Kol Tyler and Caroline are at the foot of the bed and the Salvatore Brothers are on Rebekah's side. They all were wide awake with anxious faces waiting for the blond and brunette to awaken.

As soon as the blonde haired original adjusted to the light she looked over at the peaceful looking Brunette and lightly touched her arm, which cause everyone to look at them as the Brunette shot up from her slumber. Many sighs of relief were let out and 'The Noble Original' was the first to speak.

"How on earth did you just wake her up like that? He inquired looking between his sister and soulmate

" We've been trying different spells and things to get her awake for the past hour." Caroline says. There was a lot of humming and murmurs in agreement. Maddi and Rebekah just laughed.

" To put it lightly........... We had sex." Rebekah said then she just laughed at the envious and amused facial expressions that were made.

Maddi smacked her arm with a disappointed look on her face, which made her stop laughing. "Technically it's called a mate bond activation." She corrected.

"Oh. Well what do we do now?" Stefan asked looking around at everyone. "How many more hours till the full moon?" Tyler asked, making everyone look at Maddie.

Maddie
"Why are you looking at me I just woke up." I said indicating to the 'state' I was just in. Klaus looked at the clock witch read 5:45, which means the moon wasn't gonna really start rising for 1-2 hours and they had some time left.

I got out of bed and walked to my closet, everyone watching me with question in their eyes not knowing where I was going with this.

I picked out a comfortable and cute outfit and went to the bathroom to change. Then I walked out they all had now knew what I was doing, although Elijah looked like he knew already.
Outfit