"That's cute, but no."

A/N: The start of this chapter is very smutty, if you are uncomfortable in any way I apologize in advance and I put a warning up for when it happens and when it ends. I am totally okay with whatever you have to say about this or any other chapters of any other of my books. If you have suggestions they would be appreciated, I mean I have ideas they're just not that thought through. Anyway thanks for reading and make sure to vote which characters style you wanna see Maddi in for a little while.
Lots of Love,
Ceniya
====================================

Rebekah's POV
  I was admiring the beautiful sight infront of me when she started walking towards me seductively. I know I like men but, god she makes me feel things I didn't know I could feel. Even though I'm 1000 years old she makes me feel......✨ Special ✨.

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

"You know Bexs you look a little hot in the clothes, let me help you." Maddi said taking my top off. I felt my face heat up as she stared at my boobs, she smirked. " Don't be shy just let me help you." She said yanking my pants down too.

  I was kind of irritated at how slow we were going, so I vamp sped at her and took her clothes off. To say she was a little shook would be an understatement, she quickly regained herself and pushed me on the bed.

  She ripped my bra and panties off, then threw them to a corner on the floor. I leaned up and kissed her, we started off slow then we really got into it and it felt so good. I moaned which caused her to stick her tongue in my mouth. We were fighting for dominance and I odviously won. I flipped us over so I was on top and I think she liked it.

"Remember who's on top, darling." I said cockily, as I made my way too her amazingly round boobs, that fit perfectly in my mouth. Now it was her turn to moan, it was like music to my ears. I had her right boob in my mouth and her left in my hand as I played with the nipple.

Maddi's POV
  Rebekah kissed a line down my stomach towards my heat, she was gentle yet rough. "Just FUCK me already!" I exclaimed loudly. She went to her bedside table and took out a vibrator, she put it on my clit and stuck two fingers in.

  She would occasionally lick and suck on my clit, I was a huge moaning mess. "Do you like that princess?" She asked, turning up the speed on the vibrator and going faster with her fingers, adding a third. "Yes AHHHHHH!" I said as I felt the third finger.

"I want you to moan my name when you cum." Rebekah said, I planned on doing that anyway but seeing as she wanted me to I really wanted to. She kept going faster and I felt my stomach tie in knots and I tried too hold on because I don't want this to be over. "You can cum love." Bex says as the door opened and I saw Kai at the door. We made eye contact and I swear it was Soo hot I came. " AHHHHHH Rebekaaaaaaah!" I moaned so loud I'm pretty sure the neighborhoods heard.

  As I was coming down from my high, Bex put the vibrator away and kicked out Kai. She came back to the bed and stuck her fingers in my mouth. "Taste yourself love. Don't you taste good." She said then kissed me and I tasted myself on her tongue. I flipped us over and immediately made my way to her boobs.

She moaned loudly, I know where she wants me but I wanna tease her a little. So I made a trail of hickeys up from the center of her boobs to her neck. I found her sweet spot and she let out a shaky breathe from the pleasure. Finally I gave in and went to her cunt.

I kitten licked her and then I re-positioned her so she was sitting on my face. I loved the sight so I was gonna savor it. The smell of her arousal was breath taking, I slowly put my tongue in her and she moaned loudly. I started going faster and was using my thumb to play with her clit.

I felt her legs start to shake so I stopped and moved from under her. She whined at the loss of pleasure and vamped at me and attacking my neck with hickeys. I open a drawer and see so many toys, I was honestly shocked but not really. I picked up a strap-on dildo and walked her to the bathroom.

She hopped on the counter and I admired the sight. "Are you gonna fuck me or just stare?" She questioned with attitude, I grabbed her by the throat and smashed my lips into hers. "Don't rush me." I spat really feeling the need to be dominate. Her eyebrows raised and she laughed. "What's gonna happen if I do?" She retorted

I put the toy on and started ramming in and out of her pussy while putting a vibrator on her clit. At this point she was screaming for me to stop, but I wasn't going to, I didn't care what she said I knew she felt good. "AHHHHH MADDI SLOW DOWN! IM GONNA-." She yelled but cut herself off by moaning. "Don't cum until I say so." I said strongly.

I took off the strap-on and threw it across the room, then I got on my knees in front of her. I put my tongue at her entrance and told her to let go, her body shook and her juices flooded my mouth. I licked it all up and made sure to keep the vibrator on her clit as I kissed her mouth. After I was for sure she had rode out her high I took it off and helped her down.

She almost fell but I caught her, as she looks at me I smirked at her. "Even though I can't walk right now, that was the best orgasm I've ever had." She said, as I helped her put some pajamas on.

⚠️Smut Warning Over⚠️

I put the clothes I had back on and got in bed with Bekah after cleaning our mess a little

I put the clothes I had back on and got in bed with Bekah after cleaning our mess a little. I turned a movie on her computer since she couldn't move and we cuddled.

 I turned a movie on her computer since she couldn't move and we cuddled

" I'm a little thirsty so I'll be back." I said, but then I realized she was asleep. I quietly walked out of the room and down the stairs, I walked past the living room to get to the kitchen and saw movement. I walked closer and saw everybody is there.

" Look who's stopped fucking our sister to come join the party." Klaus teased looking from Kol and Elijah. " You know I-im really thirsty uhh can we talk later." I say a little embarrassed. " That's cute, but no." Damon said as he fixed his posture on the couch.

Katherine and Caroline vamp sped at me and took me over to the couch. " Kol, Klaus and Elijah you should probably leave the room or something. I'm pretty sure Maddi here was about to tell us what she was doing 30 minutes ago." Kat said as she playfully glared at me.

" I think not." Elijah, Stefan, Jeremy, Bonnie and I all said at the same time. We laughed and then Tyler suggested we all watch a movie. We went into the TV room and watched a bunch of Disney movies, because why not and ate popcorn till we were all eventually sleeping.