About Maddi

Name: Maddi Azalea Mitchell
Age: 19 and 11 months
Birthday: July 3 2001
Height: 5'8
Occupation: University Student
Sexuality: Bisexual
Eye Color: Dark Brown, bit sometimes hazel
Favorite Color: Purple 💜
Born In: New Jersey
Hair Color and type: Curly Brunette
Race: German, African American, Samoan, Chinese
Face Claim: Asia Monet Ray
⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️
Family: Dad died from cancer the day after she was born. Mom Overdosed right infront of here at the age 10. Older brother committed suicide when she was 4. Little sister got kidnapped 2 years after older brother died and then her body parts were mailed to Maddi's house and she freaked out and didn't talk for a month until she met a group of girls her age. They acted like they were her friends for a few years and then left her. She then had got a job as a babysitter at the age 11 so she could keep her house and she was a dog walker. When she turned 14 she got a job as a waitress and was saving her money to get a car, by the time she was 17 her teachers and counselors finally realized how smart she was and she accepted into a lot of colleges with full ride scholarships. She choose Harvard and has been working on her master's degree to become a licensed therapist. :)
⚠️ Trigger Warning over⚠️

She doesn't really have a style cause she looks good in everything.

AN
Thanks for reading this I know I already have another story going but I work best under pressure and I have nothing better to do and I'm pretty sure I might be making a smut book idk yet. You should check out my other TVD book it's called The Best Gilbert. You might like it but fair warning it's not the best you don't have to if you don't want to I completely understand and the next page to this is coming very soon okay? Okay. Good Bye, Have A Good Time. ;)