Hide and seek

Maggie's POV

-----------------

We couldn't find Harry anywere. No one would tell me why he ran away. They said it was for him to tell me. I already know where he is but I thought I would give him some space first. I'm making my way to the backyard searching for the clubhouse. It's almost as if I'm playing hide and seek waiting To find. I spot the clubhouse roof and creep over making sure no one followed me. I walk closer the sobs getting louder. Harry doesn't cry too often so he's really upset if only I knew why! I walked in Finding him in the music room sitting at the piano. I knocked on the door and he jerked his head to find me. I smiled at him and he returned it with a weak smile. I walked over asking him what was wrong. And he says

"I faild" those words still meant nothing what did he fail? "I promised I would always keep you safe. And I didn't. I'm the worst big brother ever. I let you get so hurt."

Now those words made me cry. I replied "no Harry you didnt. You weren't home, and you didn't know. It's not your fault and don't ever think that. EVER! Your the best big brother anyone could ask for!" "thanks." he said I kissed his forehead and he laughed. "you act like mom" he said. He kissed my nose and we sat there watching the sunset. "we should head back." He says. "ok." I got up and helped try to pull him up. But he did most of the work. Then he picked me up and carried me home.

"so you and lucy?!" I said when we were halfway back "what about us?" he replied.

"I heard you talking to Louis last night. You love her! Go for it harry. Then later you could be all jack.. Rose.... Jack .... Rose..." I babbled. I quoted our favoirte movie. He replied with a chuckle and said. "I don't think she likes me like that."

"how do you know?" we both looked to our right where the sound came from. Because I sure as hell didn't say it.

(whoops Harry won't let me say that word)

We saw Lucy and Harry blushed she walked over to him I climbed down from his arms knowing this isn't the scene for me and started walking back. I met up with Lou and we say on a log watching the two have a make out session.

When they were done we all walked back together. Harry asked her out after dinner. They were going out tonight! At first harry wanted a raincheck because he wanted to put me to sleep but Lou and me decided he could watch me we Havnt had maggie and Lou time in a while. Lucy told him about the fight with selena and he said don't worry about that (another word he won't let me say) I'll protect you.

When they left it was just me and Lou we watched movies made a carrot cake played bored games. And watched titanic. Then we painted a picture of Harry and Lucy in a heart to tease then we actually made 20 and put them all over the house. They will be red in the face when they get back.

A/N more on the date next chapter. Thanks for the idea harrystyleslova16

I'm strarting a new book about just an everyday average teen requested by a fan. Please help me with that see if you can come up with a plot or something.

If you read this put <3 in your comment so I know how many people actually read This or if I'm wasting my time.