Goodbye

Don't let the title fool you it's not over!!!

----------------------------------------------------

Harry's p.ov.

We got home from competition two nights ago I still haven't told Lucy. My reason I'm too scared and I have to leave tonight. I won't be back home for probably another 3 or 4 months we have caught up and even Louis is at my house now. He spent the night and were gonna drive back together. I haven't told Maggie or Lucy yet because I don't want them to be mad at me all day!

We were all watching the third movie of the day and I was making dinner for the four of us when Lucy walked in. She looked like she needed to ask me something. So I said "what's up babe?" No we're not dating but ever since we were little I've always called her and Maggie babe. Louis did it too. It was our thing.

Anyway her reply I should've seen coming. "When are you leaving again?" She said but before I could speak she continued " Maggie suffered so much last time and I just wanna prepare her and me before we both get depressed or upset." I had to answer her so I said "tonight" she did not look too happy then I saw a tear roll down here eyes. I couldn't leave her or Maggie. Both their dads left them. Lucy's left about a year ago and so she's always had abandonment issues. Maggie's and mine left about 6th months ago saying he didn't love any of us anymore. Both of them get really depressed when someone leaves them now as a result. That explains why Maggie had the pointe shoes in her locker.

I wiped away Lucy's tear and whispered "babe it will be ok Were leaving for 1 week then me and Lou are on vacation we will fly the two of you up to our beach house as soon as your dance teacher gives you a break and ill try and make it to at LEAST one performance of yours."

.... When it was time to leave me and Lou got up he said goodbye to Lucy's rapping her in the tightest hug known to man then repeated with Maggie. When he was done he started loading our luggage in the car. I picked up Maggie spun her around and said " baby girl I promise you that in a week I will come and see you or fly you up to me. I will at LEAST go to one of your performances and we will find time for you to see the rest of the guys again plus Lucy and Lou and I at the beach house! Ok? I just need you to stay strong for a week." She nodded her head and kissed my cheek I kissed her then wiped away her tears.

I moved on to Lucy and said " stay strong see you in a week." She kissed my cheek but when she pulled away I grabbed her waist pulled her close and kissed her on the lips. I didn't even wait to hear her response.

I looked at her and said I love you then walked out of the house and drove off.

-------------------------

Sorry you probably hate me ill try and update but seriously I need suggestions it doesn't need to be what happens but just tell me what the next chapter should be on and I'll make the winning one the next chapter

1 big brother and little sister moments

2 band moments of just the band

3 band moments with Maggie

4 Lucy and Harry

5 Lucy and Maggie gossip

Let me know until I know which you want I won't update sorry but I really don't know what to write!