𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺. ♋︎

HAPPY START OF PRIDE MONTH GUYS! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT...

maybe you don't need the whole world to love you,

you know,

maybe you just need that one person.

- The Muppets <3

Chapter 4: It's not a competition.

It had reached around 1 am when we had finished up with dinner and were sat in the living room sharing memories and technically creating new ones, I had my hand on Angie's thigh however under a blanket so nobodies watching eyes could see *cough cough Adriana *... Angelina just sat grinning at me with a wide smile. Probably thinking she had won against Adriana.

Carson: 'Y/n can you remember when you and Angie got high and went and jumped off that bridge into the water?' They were the good days, I bit my lip and rolled my eyes looking over at Angie trying not to laugh

'Oh shit do not remind me' I yelled running my free hand over my forehead and laying further into the couch.

Angelina: 'That was a good day' she muttered running her hand over mine and intertwining our fingers.

'Yeah the next day's hangover wasn't though' I replied laughing. Adriana just sat spectating the whole conversation to my surprise not chipping into it.

Angelina: she looked at me with that mischievous look she does and spoke 'Hangover sex though?' I hurried my head into my neck trying not to blush.

Carson: 'Oh my god the parents are present' he shouted making me and Angie fake gasp.

'Yeah sorry forgot about that' I mumbled releasing my hand from Angie's thigh and reaching for a glass... She simply looked at me pouting.

Marche: 'Mhm'

'We didn't get high or have sex' I yelled trying to get away with it however unsuccessful as parents are smarter than you realise.

Y/m/n: 'Yeah sure you didn't' I looked at Angie and ran my hands along my jaw. She looked hot I'll give it to her.

Carson: 'Assif you've only got one more day with us y/n' he continued.

'I know it's shit but I and Angie got to get prepped for Cambodia' I widened my eyes realising that it would only be a week away and I would be directing for the first time.

Adriana: 'I've got a vogue shoot there next week' her cute Brazilian accent rang from the corner of the room making us all look over to her and Angelina place my hand back on her thigh, I wanted to smile so bad but didn't want to give any more away.

'Oh do you?' I asked surprised she would finally be in the same place at the same time as me... Given our busy schedules, we barely get to see one another which is shit considering that's one of the reasons we are on a break.