𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 22. ♑︎

This is a good sign,

having a broken heart.

It means

we tried for something.

-Elizabeth Gilbert <3

Chapter 22: Overboard.

Angelina: 'Ok Goldie fucking Hawn in Overboard what did you remember' the brunette asked as we walked into our bedroom to change for this surprise meal our mothers were cooking.

I sat on the bed and began taking my shoes off, before unbuttoning my shirt and jeans. Then smiled slightly when I got the reference she just made. Even when mad she is still quite funny.

Yet another thing I love about her.

a/n: (if you haven't watched Overboard with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell you should its soooo good)

Y/N: I sat back on my elbows and watched the girl walk around the room frantically 'Awww come on Angelina, I don't want another argument' i pleaded and stood up proceeding to walk over to the never-resting grey-eyed girl.

Angelina: 'Well, what do you want?' she asked as I grabbed her arms and wrapped them over my shoulders and lifted her up so her legs were around my waist.

Y/N: 'for you to be relaxed' i whispered and pecked her lips carrying her over to the bed.

I know I said I couldn't be with her without seeing a future but I can bend the rules when she looks this good. Right?

Angelina: She smiled at me and opened her mouth yet again 'How is that meant to happen when you literally drive me fucking crazy' she asked resulting in me giggling slightly.

Y/N: 'You'll see' i said dropping her on the bed and looking up at her, placing her legs on my shoulder then grazing her folds with my fingers.

Angelina: 'How will I see... Ok fuckkkk' she moaned when I touched her and I could quite literally feel her getting wetter and wetter under my touch.

Y/N: 'somebodies glad to be touched' i smirked and pulled her panties off with her from her lifting her hips from the bed.

Angelina: 'It's about time, to be honest, you took long enough y/n' i smiled and licked my lips, then placed her legs back on my shoulders and ran my tongue along her folds feeling her squirm at the sensation. I then moved my tongue to her core and without warning curled it inside her whilst rubbing her clit with my fingers. 'oh my baby' she shouted and wrapped her hands in my hair while I continued my work flicking my tongue in directions even I didn't know it moved.

'yeah, I'm about to finish y/n/n' she moaned and then came as I felt her walls clench around my tongue and finger which I had moved inside her. You know for extra pleasure.

'You need something too, I've got a condom' she said and reached for the side cabinet pulling out a whole ass box of condoms.

Y/N: 'you're dripping' i said chuckling and pointing to the sweat quite literally running down her forehead.

Angelina: 'oh I thought you meant something else then' she exclaimed her dirty mind yet again having free roam of whatever came out her mouth.

Y/N: 'well yeah that too' i said making her playfully push me away.

Angelina: 'Y/N... Anyways are we having sex or not?' she asked and began opening the condom with her teeth while I pulled my boxers off.

Y/N: 'come on Angelina, in how long you've known me how do you not know I can never say no to you' i muttered and began climbing up her long body.