𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13. ♈︎

If I could give you one thing in life,

I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes,

Only then would you realise,

How special you are to me.

Chapter 13.the issues I have.

Wow, finally some peaceful beauty sleep... Even if it is just on my director's chair it's still sleep, which Angie hasn't been giving me much off. 'Y/n' I heard a voice scold me from behind my head snapping me out of my nap.

I opened my eyes and squinted adjusting my neck. Cracking it from its strange position 'oh hey baby, what's urr up' I said to the green-eyed women in front of me.

She slumped on my knee making me hough and chuckle lowly 'nothing what's up with you sleepy head?' she asked stroking my messy hair.

I kissed her nose and looked at her lips before saying sleepily 'it's hard work been Angelina Jolies girlfriend' SHIT did I just say, girlfriend. Just play it off as though you're tired and didn't mean it...

I turned away instantly

I turned away instantly. However, Angie been Angie she dragged my chin back to meet her.

'Sweetie' she murmured. A large grin appearing on her face. 'hmm' I hummed in response.

'did you just call me your girl?' she asked stroking my jawline and playing with my cheeks. I wasn't even completely awake yet. Which means she is taking advantage of my tired state.

I shook my head and ran my fingers over my eyes. Prior to dropping my hand back on her thigh 'what nah urm I think your hearing things' I played her question off. Sly y/n activated.

'OH AM I?' she murmured kissing on my soft spot. Involuntary low moans erupting from my vocal cords I repeated 'yes I think so'

she continued her work on my neck 'so you didn't say it's hard been my girlfriend?' she asked between light bites. I agreed in a moment of weakness 'ok yeah maybe... how do you feel about that' This resulted in a satisfied hum appearing from Angie's mouth.

 how do you feel about that' This resulted in a satisfied hum appearing from Angie's mouth