𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5. ♌︎

Some love stories aren't epic novels,

some are short stories,

but that doesn't make them any less

filled with love.

- Carrie Bradshaw (SATC) <3

Chapter 5: The confessions.

'i love you y/n' she spoke walking further into my room and shutting the door... I pulled some clothes on and turned to her.

'mhm, what?' I asked sitting down on the bed and watching her expression drop when I didn't say it back.

'don't make me say it twice' her face dropped to look at the ground and she knelt in front of me placing her hands on my thighs and staring at me with the doey eyes she does.

I stood up and ran my hands through my wet her out of reflex turning my back to her 'yeah im gonna need that slowed wayyyy down and repeated' emphasis on the WAY.

'I...Love...You' she spoke with long pauses getting off her knees and wrapping her hands around my waist, I nearly buckled until the flashbacks replayed and my fight or flight reflex kicked in out of instinct from the trauma we had caused each other.

'yeah...no you dont' I raised my voice and pushed her body from mine deciding on fight.

she furrowed her eyebrows and pushed her nails into the palms of her hands I looked at her sympathetically knowing this was her form of self-harm 'what do you mean no I don't' she asked a tear welling in the corner of her eyelid.

 I eyeballed her for a split second before beginning to shout my side of the argument getting angrier by the second 'if you loved me Angelina you wouldn't have fucking got married not once but twice when I was basically begging you not to' she pun...

I eyeballed her for a split second before beginning to shout my side of the argument getting angrier by the second 'if you loved me Angelina you wouldn't have fucking got married not once but twice when I was basically begging you not to' she punched the wall and stepped closer to me, in turn, getting more annoyed.

'when did you beg me?' she asked furrowing her eyebrows at me, no doubt knowing I hated when she did it.

'over and over again I asked you to choose me' I yelled back at her before turning to the mirror and quickly wiping the tear which had formed on my cheek.

'wh-'

I pivoted back to her and glared at her sorrowful face with a despiteful expression 'and guess what you didnt'

'i-'

'you chose the easy way out' I slammed my hands against my face and buried my head in my palms whispering 'every fucking time'

'there was no easy way out of loving you'