Chapter 2

TZUYU POV

I start to stretch up and seat at the bed while rubbing my eyes and I startled when someone call me madame and I completely open my eyes and look who is call me that name...

But wait....

This is not my room...

Where I am?..

Who the hell brought me here?

I didn't know that I came here?

I just remembered that I sleep and I lock myself at my room and just cried..

"Where I am?" I ask this maid..

"You are here at your home madame tzuyu"

"At my home? But I didn't even remember that we have a maid like you and this is not my room, tell me where I am?"

"You are in my house"

Someone said and I look who is it..

Who's this? But wait, he looks hella handsome huh..

Yah tzuyu!

"Then who are you?"

Then I saw that he sign the maid to get out from the room, then that maid get out from the room

"Why are you not answering me huh?"

"You really didn't know me?"

"Are you deaf? I asking you who are you? And it was obvious that I didn't know you"

"I'm Kim Taehyung, and you are Chou Tzuyu, oh not, You are Kim Tzuyu"

Wait.....

I remember now..

"No way!" I said and immediately get up from the bed and just bump into him and get out from the room and run downstairs but he still reach my hand and its made me turn to look at him..

"Why are you running away huh?"

"I remember now, you are the guy that my parents telling about and I don't want to marry a guy like you!" I said in harsh way..

"You can't broke the decision Mrs. Kim, You are Mafia King's Wife and I'm that person, your Mafia husband"

So he was mafia, but all mafia was so ugly, just like a face of ass, but this guy was hella handsome and how could this guy become a mafia huh?

Aish just don't mind it tzuyu, you just need to do was to escape..

"Ok, I won't escape, just let me go now"

"Really?" He said and I nodded, he was handsome but stupid..

Then he let go of my hand and I just kiss him and immediately let go and run downstairs..

For sure that guy was stunned at his place right now, just like his both feet was magnet at the floor..

Then I get out at the house

Wtf? This is hella big! And there's no car around!

Then I immediately run, but someone catch me by wrapping his arm at my tummy and stop me from running

"Yah! Let me go! I want to go home!" I said and he still lifting me while his arm was on my tummy and he walk upstairs while lifting me up and I just slapping his arm just to let me escape

Then he put me inside of the room and let me seat at the bed and I just glare at him..

"Do you think that you can't escape after you kiss me?"

"I know the people that I kissing was really stunned at their place just like their feet was magnet at the floor, but you, you was such a jerk!"

"And how I can be jerk huh? If you are the one who kiss me?"

"Tsk! Just let me out from here and I will pay you, and how much you pay my parents just to have me huh?"

"I didn't pay them or they didn't pay me just to have you, and there's something that you can't know from now on"

"I don't care! Just let me out from here! And do you know that I'm still studying huh?"

"I know, I know alot of your info in life wife"

"Stop Calling me with that!"

"And what if I won't?" He said while leaning on me and I just push my body away from him but he still leaning on me and until my back laid at the wall

"D-don't you dare"

I said in nervous tone and he just show a devilish smirk and move away..

"You can't get out, until you have my permission" he said in serious tone and get out from the room and just close the door and I heard that he lock it and I just trow the pillow somewhere in harsh way and just to burst my anger right now