Chapter 4

TZUYU POV

I finally reach my campus and I start to get out because the guard open it for me and I just grab my bag from him and start to get in at the school with the two bodyguards that was really annoy me..

"Hey tzuyu!"

Someone said and I just look who is it, it was just my friends...

"Hey" I said

Then they all run to me...

"You still have this two guards"

"Obviously"

"Your dad was really strict towards on you this past few days" Jeongyeon unnie said..

Actually they didn't know about my marriage with that mafia king and I need to hide it, and if they know about it it's will be big issue here at our school...

"W-well yeah, dad is become more strict towards on me, Specially that you all know something threatening me" I said in nervous tone and they just nodded ...

"Ok let's come in now" jihyo unnie said and I nodded and start to follow then with my two bodyguards..

We get in to our classroom and I place my bag at my side and start picking up my things that I need for the class....

Then I saw my other classmates was looking at me and teasing me that I have a bodyguards..

"Can you remove your eyes from me?" I ask coldly and they just shut up when I said that and I just rolled my eyes and start to become annoy to my guards...

"Hey tzu" Sana unnie whisper..

"What?"

"We planning to go at the club later, you wanna come?" She ask me while whispering...

"Cool, but I have this bodyguards and for sure they will told it to dad" I said, actually they going to tell it to Taehyung

"Let's just make a plan, that they didn't know that you can escape, our campus was big and they can't see you" Sana said and I just smile and nodded....

AFTER 3 HOURS

We start the plan because it's already time to go home and I told them that wait me at the back of Campus where our hide out is

Then I start excuse myself to my bodyguards that I will take a restroom and they nodded and I start to sign them that made my bodyguards away from the restroom and I get in to the restroom and I close the door then I slightly open it to look if my friends already pull them away at the restroom....

"Hey, tzuyu escape!" Nayeon unnie said..

"Huh?" One of my bodyguards said..

"We saw her running outside of the campus, that restroom have a hide out to escape!" Jeongyeon unnie said and my bodyguards immediately run away from the restroom..

Then I just smirk and get out from the restroom and I high five with my friends and they said that we need to go now before my bodyguards saw me and I just nodded and we immediately walk away from the campus..

- At The Club -

- wohoooo!!!! Let's have fun!!!!" I shout while partying with my friends and with the boys around the dance floor and holding my glass of vodka..

Then I just keep dancing with this hotty guy at the dance floor, I'm not drunk and I just feel so happy right now that no one disturbing me...

TAEHYUNG POV

the guards told me that they found her with her friends at the club having fun and looking so drunk already, and I just put down my wine glass and get up from my chair..

"Prepare the car, we going to that club to fetch up that silly girl" i said and they nodded

You really disobey me huh, you will see....

--------------------

I told to my guards that brought her at the car and they just obey me

I just looking at my front and waiting that they will brought that silly girl at this car.....

Then I look outside of the car while the window of my car was still close

Then I saw that she was walking towards here with the guards and her friends was outside of the club..

Then I look at my front and I start to tinted the car and the guard open the car door and she start to get in and they close the door..

"So you really disobey me huh"

"And so? I more love to stay in club because it's fun more than to stay at your hell mansion" she said and I just Chuckle evilly....

"You truly didn't know me"

"And why would I need to know you? If you just one of those mafia who kill my sister huh?!" Tzuyu shout and it's made my smirk fade away because I heard what she told me about her sister....

"And now you know that I hate you and I hate all people who is mafia! Now let me enjoy myself and stop bothering me" tzuyu said and start to open the car door to get out but I grab her hand and pull her to me and I cup her face and kiss her that I feel that she startled..

I just kiss her passionate and she didn't even respond but she didn't push me and I just smirk and broke the kiss and look at her who is shock....

"I already told you that you are mine and you always need to obey me"

"From this night, you will sleep in room always" I said and I let go of her and I told to driver to start driving