Chapter 8

TAEHYUNG POV

I wake up because of the gun shot and I just get up in my bed and walk towards at my terrace to look if who is the one playing in guns right now...

"Good morning king" the guards said and I just look who is the one playing to the gun right now...

Wait, tzuyu?

Oh it's her..

Then I just smirk and walk out from my room and get out from the mansion and walk towards to the ground where is she playing right now..

Then the guards around start to bow at me and I just watch her like how she hold the gun and how she going to shoot the board..

Then I just walk towards on her and stand beside her and grab the gun and she look at me

"You are so early, you didn't even wait for my command" I said and start to point the gun to the main point

"I don't want to waste a time just to wait for you, and it's looks so easy to shoot" she said and I start to shoot the main point of the board..

Then I finish and I put down the gun..

"Look the difference" I told her and she look at her board..

"Is it call easy? You need to point your gun your main point and stop saying that it's just easy" I told her and she wear the gears again and I just look at the board where she going to shoot and she start to shoot it but still didn't point at the middle..

And I just Chuckle..

"Stop being arrogant" she said..

"I'm the one who going to tell you that, not me" i said and I start to stand at her back and I let her hold the gun and I just made the gun on her hand point out at the middle

"You getting nervous, stop it" I whisper and she nod and I start to count one to three that she will shoot it and she start to shoot it while I just holding her hand tightly to made her just stunned at her place and didn't move, because when she holding the gun she was trembling

"See? You shoot it in middle, if you just stop yourself by being nervous by holding a gun, you can't kill the person that you hate" I said and move away from her...

"So you looks awake, teach me some fighting skills that I can make myself more stronger, that I can face those people who kill my sister"

"If you didn't Perfect this gun shot, you won't step in another level, learn more and I will watch you" I told her and she just nodded, then the guard give me an chair and I just seat there and cross my legs to look at her like how she going to play this game....

Then I just wear my shades while she start shooting the target..

"Hey tae!" I heard someone call me and I just look who is it, it's just my annoying friends and I just sigh and I stand up and they walk towards on me...

"What you all doing here?"

"Is it bad to visit you bro?" Jimin said..

"Shut up, I'm busy and what you all doing here?"

"Just like what jimin mention we visit you because we heard that you already have a wife" suga said...

"For sure that girl was his wife" jungkook said while looking at her and I just look at her who didn't stop from studying to shoot the middle of board..

"She looks so mad while shooting the board, what did you do?" Jin ask..

"She ask me last night that if I can teach her how to kill the people she hates and she want to be my partner in this mission that I starting, and I allow her, she even looks brave to start a fight" I said while smirking....

"She's truly different to her sister, she was like fierce person" RM said...

Then I nodded because he is right..

"And we already heard that you both are really arguing just because of simple things, you both like a cat and dog, did you know that?" Hobi said..

"I know, I doing those that she won't assume that she was totally stronger and she needs to learn more"

"That's right" hobi said..

"Tzuyu!" I said and she stop and put her gun to the table and she walk towards here and stand beside me..

"This is my wife, Kim Tzuyu, and tzuyu this is my friends" I told to her while I holding her waist..

"Good to see you, I'm king's wife" she said and I just look at them..

"I'm jin, this is RM you can call him joon, Suga, hobi, jimin, and jungkook the younger among our group" Jin said And I just smile a little....

"We didn't even now Taehyung that you get a beautiful lady like her" jungkook said while smirking..

"If you trying to snatch her from you, I only assure you that you can't" I said while smirking....

"Don't worry bro, she was not my typical girl and she even looks scary" jungkook said and we chuckle and I told to her to start studying to her gun and she walk away from here

"She looks nice tae and her eyes was innocent, and she was so precious person and you should take care this girl, Sally already away from you and don't let tzuyu will be away from you" Jin said and I look at her who is starting now...

"I already know that since Sally say her last goodbye"