Chapter 5

TZUYU POV

I'm out of my mind, why I didn't push him away when he kiss me? For sure I just become weak because the drink that I drink at the club

The maid told me that get in now to our room just like what he told me at the car earlier...

I just get in and saw him seating at the bed while reading a book, then he look at me and found me standing at the side just like a statue..

"Come here and sleep"

He said in serious tone, what he going to do? Is he going to kiss me again? And I won't never allow him

Then I just start to walk towards at the bed and start to lay and let my back face him and and just hug the blanket that was on my body already

"If you thinking that I'm one those mafia who kill you sister, it's not true" he suddenly speak and I just open my eyes

"Where is your proof?"

"I only can tell you that your sister was so close to me before that I'm still not a mafia and she died three years ago, right?"

"There's a possibility that if a person was close to you, you still can kill it"

"I want to explain to you, but this is not the right time that you need to know about that"

"It's you choice and it's also my choice that I always tried to escape from this hell"

"It's also my choice that you can't never escape from here until I'm breathing" Taehyung said and I just close my eyes and drive to my Dreamland

MORNING

I came here at the campus with three bodyguards already and this guards was so strict and they are part of Taehyung bodyguards and it's hard to escape from them..

I'm just keep listening to my teacher right now and the thing what he told me last night was still can't remove from my mind right now

Sally was so close to them since he still not mafia, and he also told me that he is not the one who kill her

But he become mafia when my sister died, so it's because that he kill her because someone ask it to him and I won't believe on him..

The class start to dismissed and I just get out from the room and I told to bodyguards that I will take a restroom and they obey me and I just get in to the restroom and start doing what I need to release

When I'm done, I start to get out from the restroom and I just start to walk towards at the roof top until someone clapping at me and I stop at my track and look who is clapping at me

It's just Irene and she start to walk towards on me with her evil smile..

Here we go again..

Then she stop from clapping...

"You really good at acting huh" she said..

"What are you talking about?"

"You didn't remember? About what you did to my boyfriend? You still didn't remember?" Irene said while smirking..

Ohh I remember now, it's about that mingyu and why would I like that guy if that guy is so Pervert and told confident to himself that he thinks that I will like him and he didn't know that I just playing with him..

"Ok, I remember now, and so? And if he likes me, what would you gonna do?"

"You bitch!" Irene said and slap me hard and its made my face turn at the side and I just hold it and smirk at her....

"It's only you can do?" I said and slap her more hard and it's made her walk at the side and I saw that the students look at us

"Your face was really so thick and it's really hurt my hand, do you know that?" I said while smirking

Then she look at me with her evil eyes and she going to slap me but someone grab her wrist and we look who is it...

No way......

What he doing here?!

"Who are you?!" Irene shout to him And he just harshly remove her hand and go beside me and suddenly hold my waist and it's made me gulp..

"How dare you to hurt my wife huh?"

"WIFE?!" Irene said and I just widen my eyes when he said that..

"Oh my wife didn't mention it to such a dirty girl like you? Poor you darling" Taehyung said while smirking and still on his shades....

"So tzuyu, he was your sugar daddy huh" Irene said..

"He was not!" I said...

Then he start to remove his shades while looking down and start to look up and it's made the students around scream because of him and I also saw my friends start to widen their eyes and also Irene..

"He is so freaking handsome!!!" The students said..

And I just rolled my eyes..

"I am look like her sugar daddy? As far as I know you are the one who have a sugar daddy, and you are dirty woman and stop comparing yourself to my wife, because you are truly different to her, understand? And if I saw that you hurt her, you will see how I get mad, mark my warn Irene" Taehyung said and how did he knows about her? And how did he knows her name?

Then Irene just walk away and the student start to walk away from here and my friends start to walk towards on me and I just remove his hand at my waist..

"Woah tzuyu, you didn't even told us that you already have a husband, hi nice to meet you, I'm nayeon" nayeon unnie said while offering he hand to him to have a shake hands and he just smirk and shake hands with her....

"Nice to meet you too nayeon, I'm Kim Taehyung, Husband of Kim Tzuyu" he said and my friends just nodded...

"May I know how did you both met? She didn't mention you to us"

"It's private but soon you will knk who is me and why she become my wife" he said

"But for now, I need to take tzuyu from you guys, if it's ok"

"Sure sure, she was your wife and you are free to brought her everywhere you want" Sana unnie said and I just glare at them..

"Well tzuyu really have a good friends like you, not that dirty girl Irene" Taehyung said

"Ok we going now" he said and pull me away from them..