Avneil's fight

Chapter 119:

At the time of night, the moon was playing hide and seek it hides in the cloud and again comes out.

A car stopped outside the Khanna mansion and Avneil gets down from the car and Avni quietly goes inside and Neil looks at her he frowns and closes the car door and goes.

Avni entered the room and Neil was behind her. Avni directly went to the cupboard and Neil sat on the couch and held his head, Avni came to him and sat beside him she kept the first aid box on the table and took out the cotton and antiseptic and Neil was looking at her and things, Avni held his hand and cleaned his bruises, she wipes her tears.

Avni: Making a hero is so much fun, isn't it?

Neil was looking at her.

Avni: What was the need to fight with them?

Neil: What are you saying, Avni? They were misbehaving with you.

Avni: so, what was the need to fight. You can call the police.

Neil: You are kidding me?

Neil looks away.

Avni: no, I am not kidding. I am just saying that there was no need to fight with them.

Neil gets offended and gets up. Avni looks at her.

Neil: Are you serious? Avni. They were misbehaving with my wife and I just look at them quietly.

Avni gets up.

Avni: so, you will also behave like them. They are thugs, bullies, if you fight with them then what was the difference between you and them.

Neil: so, what should I do according to you?

Avni: you should not fight with them, they were talking and saying bullshit so, you should not have reacted to that.

Neil: so, you mean to say that I should have wait for them to do something, then I should have reacted, right?

Avni: I didn't mean that I am just saying that you had an accident and you suffered a lot because of that. What if they hit you in your leg then what would have happened, you...

Avni stopped.

Avni: I don't want that anything happens to you.

Neil: if you care for me and worried for me then I also worry for you and I don't like it if anyone talks bad about you and see you lustfully and in future also if someone will try to do it then I will do the same. I am not regretting for what I did.

Neil went to the bed and sat, Avni catches her head and closed her eyes then she looks at Neil and goes to him and sat with him.

Avni: why are we arguing? We both want the same thing that is the safety of each other.

Neil thinks and smiles and looks at her.

Neil: Right, we are arguing with each other for each other. It's so strange, isn't it?

Avni smiles.

Neil: you were worried for me and I was for you. Ultimately, we both want the safety of each other. We are right at our place.

Avni: right, I am sorry, Neil, I overreacted. I know whatever you did, you did that for me they were drunk and you must be afraid that what if they cross their limits and tries to harm me. Your reaction was right but I was worried for you, your leg injury. One mistake, one wrong move is very dangerous so, I got worried.

Neil: I understand and I am also sorry I should not argue with you. I was angry with them and in that anger, I did not understand that you are worried for me. Avni, if anyone says bad about you I can not take that. First, at the party, kk's grandmother humiliates you and then they. When I heard them talking bad about you I did not control myself and fought with them.

Avni: I understand and I know how possessive you are about me so that reaction was expected that's why I prohibit you from fighting with them.

Neil smiles and cups Avni's face with one hand.

Neil: thank you for understanding me and dealing with my anger calmly. I did not get angry easily but some things are which I can not bear, I just can't stand with them.

Avni: and I am one of them, right?

Neil smiles.

Neil: you are my life, if someone hurt you I feel that pain.

Neil points on his heart: In my heart.

Avni smiles.

Avni in mind: I also feel your pain, I also can not see you sad. The think of losing you gives me shivers, I can't live without you. You are my life also.

Avni smiles.

Avni: I know and I am lucky that you choose me as your life partner you understand me, you know me more than me.

Neil smiles.

Avni: ok, now let me do the bandage.

Neil: Avni, it is just a small scratch.

Avni keeps the finger on her lips.

Avni: sssshhh.

Neil: I.

Avni glares at him and Neil stops.

Avni went and took the things then came back and start doing the bandage. Neil was staring at Avni and hairs were disturbing Avni, Neil makes them behind Avni's ear and she looks at Neil their eyelock, Neil looks at Avni's lips then into her eyes he leans to her slowly they were lost in each other eyes, Avni can feel Neil's breath on her lips she closes her eyes and Neil also closed his eyes and was about to claim her lips but they hear the sound of car's horn and comes out of their world. Avni looks down and Neil looks away then Neil looks at Avni who was keeping the thing in the first aid box.

Neil: ab, I think mom, dad, Bebe came.

Avni nods by looking down.

Neil: I am going to change.

Avni nods but did not look at Neil.

Neil gets up and goes and Avni turns to see him he closes the door Avni thinks and blushes.

Later, Avneil were laying on the bed and Neil was sleeping but Avni was awake. Avni thinks about what happened at the party and then about the incident which took place on the road. She gets the flashes of those incidents and her eyes filled with tears.

Avni's point of view.

Why people always blame the girl, what they get by scratching the wounds of others, why they talk bad about her, why some people think that Girls are their property and they can do anything for them why they do that why?

Avni closes her eyes and a tear rolls from her eye she opens her eyes and wipes her tears and thinks.

The next day, Avni entered the room and saw Neil is sitting on the bed and the laptop is on his lap, Neil saw her and smiles.

Neil: Avni, you came. I was waiting for you. Come, I want to show you something.

Avni smiles and comes to him she sits. Neil shows her the laptop, Avni smiles and shocked to see the laptop, Neil was looking at her with a soft smile on his face and Avni was beyond the shock she looks at Neil then on the laptop.