Wedding anniversary last part

Episode 64:

Avneil were in the room and were ready to go to the party where all were waiting for them.

Neil: now can we go?

Avni: one minute.

Neil frown avni set his bowtie Neil smiles he recall on their reception party avni asked him to set his bow tie but now she herself is doing it.

Avni: done.

Avni saw him smiling.

Avni: what happened?

Neil: nothing now can we go?

Avni: yes.

Neil was about to move.

Avni: one minute.

Neil: now what?

Avni: you are forgetting one thing.

Neil: what?

Avni went to the bed and get the cane which was placed at the side.

Avni: this.

Avni was coming to him.

Neil: but avni I told you I don't want to use it.

Avni: yes Neil I remember that but it's necessary many people are at the party what if some one collides with you in the party.

Neil was about to say.

Avni: I am doing this for your safety I don't want to take any risk please try to understand.

Neil: ok.

Avni smiles.

Avni: thank you.

Neil: anything for my wifey.

Avni: ok now come let's go to the party all are waiting for us.

Neil smiles avni was about to turn.

Neil: avni.

Avni look at him.

Neil: avni I am sorry.

Avni frown.

Neil: I said yes for the party without asking you.

Avni smiles.

Neil: are you ok with it I mean are you comf.

Avni: Neil I am fine and you are forgetting mummy ji asked me and I said yes to her.

Neil: I know but I thought you said yes for her happiness for family are you sure you are ok with it actually I got so excited by hearing about our wedding anniversary that I forgot any other thing are you ok with it.

Avni: yes Neil I am fine and look at me am I looking scared or uncomfortable. No right I am fine don't worry even after ages I am excited for a party.

Neil smiles.

Neil: you are excited?

Avni: of course I am excited it's our wedding anniversary.

Neil surprised avni was smiling then she realised what she said and avoid eye contact Neil smiles to see her.

Neil: ok I am glad that you are excited for our wedding anniversary.

Avni: ab ab now can we go?

Neil: yes and please don't get nervous remember I am with you.

Avni smiles.

Avni: I know Neil I know and I am not nervous when you are with me nothing will happen to me I trust you.