Cute Moments

Chapter 47:

Neil came to the kitchen with the tray of food and saw avni is confused she was bitting her nails Neil smiles.

Neil: what happened?

Avni flinched and turns back.

Neil: relax it's me.

Avni took a deep breathe.

Neil: what happened what are you finding?

Avni: bua asked me to bring the glass but here is nothing.

Neil: relax she send you here so you can eat something.

Avni frown and saw the tray In his hand.

Neil: she said you will feel uncomfortable with all so she made the excuse and ask me to make you eat something here.

Avni smiles.

Neil: now come and sit.

Neil went to the table and placed the tray avni came to him.

Neil: sit.

Avni saw there is only one chair.

Avni: and where you will sit.

Neil: avni this is for you so come on sit and have it quickly before anyone see us here.

Avni: you will not eat?

Neil: no you eat I will have it later.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: avni here is only one chair so you sit i have something later.

Avni looks here and there then she smiles.

Avni: one minute.

Neil frown avni went to the slab and picks the try of cups and came to the table she placed that on the table and picks the try a of food.

Avni: come.

Neil look at her and saw she went to slab and place the tray there and sit on the slab.

Avni: come and sit here.

Neil smiles and went to her he sit and tray was kept between them.

Neil: nice idea.

Avni smiles.

Avni: you know me and riya always do this whenever we went to any function infact at home also sometimes she came to live with us so at mid night we made the noodles or something else and enjoy that by sitting on the slab and trust me It feels awesome.

Avni was telling the stories and Neil was looking at her then they eat and avni was chirping like a bird she forgot everything and Neil was surprised to see her this side avni look at him and realised she is constantly talking she looks down.

Avni: I I am sorry I eat your brain by my useless talks.

Neil: why sorry don't say sorry and you are not eating my head infact I am enjoying it your voice is so melodies i didn't know about this side of your.

Avni looks down and keep the hairs behind her ears then they eat silently Neil shook his head then they saw only one piece of sweet is there so Neil decided that avni will eat it.

Avni: why you stopped eat.

Neil: no I am full you eat.

Avni: sweets.

Neil: no you eat.

Avni know Neil loved sweets and desserts but he is refusing for avni she picks and gives him.

Avni: hmm.

It is a shock for Neil he look at her then at her head and again at her avni realized what she did and was about to take her hand back but Neil hold her wrist avni shocked he eats and then feeds her and she eats a small bit of it Neil eat the remaining avni look at him he winks she waa embarrassed  and her cheeks were red Neil smiles while eating.

After that all were sitting in the hall Neil saw Sonia is carrying her child and romaing Neil smiles and went to her.

Neil: Sonia give him to me.

Sonia smiles and gives the child to Neil he plays with him.

Neil: hey baby I am your uncle Neil uncle awe awe.

Neil was playing with his lips and baby open his mouth and close it he did that again and again neil smiles to see him Neil loves kids very much he is the best example of husband he is gentle he believe in equality he know cooking stitching and most importantly he is caring and loving no lust no desires only love.

Neil: naught boy you are hungry hmm you want to lick my finger hmm.

Neil was playing with baby and avni was looking at him she smiles.

Sonia: see avni how your husband is playing with arav how perfectly he is handling him I must say you are very lucky when you have a baby then he will handle him you don't need to do struggle he will help you.

Avni thinks and look down Neil smiles.

Maddy: yes Neil loves kids so much you remember bhabhi when kareena was born Neil almost daily came to meet her and plays with her and carry her perfectly.

Neil smiles.

Shweta: Yes I remember that and he troubled me alot that time that he want a sister or brother to play.

All laughs avni look at neil and think.

Bebe: I am waiting for the day when I take my grandson in my arms.

Neil smiles sheepishly and avni look down.

Maddy: don't worry bebe that day will come soon.

Bebe nods all were happy except avni she was looking down then she look at neil who was playing with baby and think about the words of Sonia and all and she saw Neil loves babies so much avni was feeling guilty somewhere in her heart and feels bad for Neil.

Later avneil came back home at night avni wants to change her Saree.

Avni: I am just coming.

Neil: ok.

She went and saw shweta and prakash are going to towards their home avni wanted yo ask Shweta for help but she heard.

Shweta: prakash ji my head is aching very badly I just want to sleep as soon as possible.

Avni stops and think she let them to go then she went downstairs to bebe's room she saw the lights are off so she left from there because she don't want to disturb bebe then she want to bheema's room and saw she also slept avni make a face and think.