Emotions part 02

Chapter 44:

Neil was hugging avni and she was consoling him if it was some other day the scene was different but it was an emotional moment so avni didn't said anything even she was feeling pinch in her heart to see Neil then Neil realized he is hugging her he breaks the hug avni look at him he get up and didn't look at her he was avoiding eye contact.

Neil: I I  am i am I am sorry.

Neil was going.

Avni: Neil.

He stops but didnt turn he was afraid what if she misunderstood him.

Avni: you don't need to go anywhere I am with you. you don't need to shed tears in loneliness.

Neil turn to her she nods Neil immedielty came to her and hug her avni was shocked why she is doing this but her heart said this is right Neil need you he is your husband.

Neil: thank you thank you so much avni. Avni I am very scared what if something happened to bebe or anyone else from our family then then what will I do what if something happened to you.

Avni: nothing will happened to anything everything will be fine.

Avni feels weird why he is so tensed why he is scared of lossing anyone is he hidding something Avni was caressing his head Neil hugs her more tightly which shows there is something which is bothering him neil breaks the hug and avni took him to the bed and made him sit then she picks the tray from the table and came to him

Avni: have something.

Neil: no avni I am not hungry.

Avni: Neil by not eating everything will become fine? No right then.

Neil was looking at her avni breaks the bit and saying.

Avni: and when bebe get conscious and saw you what will she say hmm she will scold me that I didn't take care of her tillu.

Neil smiles.

Avni: you want me scolded by her

Avni gives him bit.

Avni: no then hmm open your mouth.

Avni feeds him.

Avni: good.

Avni was feeding him and he was staring her then he hold her wrist when she was feeding him avni shocked Neil takes the bit and gives her he nods eat avni eat after the dinner avni went to the kitchen and neil think avni came to the room and close the door and saw Neil is lost she came to him she was feeling nervous but she have to do that.

Avni: don't think too much and sleep now.

Neil nods avni help him to lay she cover him with the duvet and turns to go Neil hold her hand.

Neil: please don't go.

Avni feels bad to see him she sits besides him he keep his head on her lap avni was shocked she was about to get up but Neil hugs his legs she look at him and saw his eyes closed she was feeling uncomfortable she wanted to get up she let him hug her she console him because she was feeling bad to see him shattered so she console him she felt a pinch to see his state but still she need time she think and hear him.

Neil: bebe nothing will happen to you avni bebe.

Avni caress his hairs.

Avni: ssshhh calm down nothing will happen to her relax sleep now.

Neil sleeps Avni think after sometime she saw he is sleeping she carefully keep his head on the pillow and went to window and look at the sky she was thinking something.

Next morning avni wakes up she sit and think she went from the room then Neil wakes up by hearing the ring of the phone he picks his phone and saw prakash's call he sits with a jerk and and fear was clearing shown at his face he galps and attend the call.

Neil: he hello.

Prakash: Neil bebe bebe

Neil was dying with each passing second.

Prakash: bebe got conscious doctor said there is nothing to worry now.

Neil smiles with teary eyes.

Neil: dad you are saying truth.

Prakash: yes Neil now come fast she wants to meet you.

Neil: I am coming dad I am coming.

Prakash: ok.

Neil cuts the call and calls avni while getting up.

Neil: avni mom avni.

They hear him they were coming to the room they shocked and look at each other and hurriedly came to him.

Shweta: Neil what happened?

Neil holds her arms.

Neil: mom dad called he said bebe is conscious now she wants to meet me.

Avni smiles Shweta's eyes were teary and she smiles.

Shweta: really?

Neil: yes.

She hug him he smiles.

Neil: I have to go to her.

Shweta: yes get ready fast I am going to set dinning table.

Neil: no mom I will have breakfast later now i want to go hospital as soon as possible.

Shweta: Neil first breakfast don't know how much time it take there.

Neil was about to say.

Shweta: I don't want any arguments.

Neil: mom please bebe wants to meet me I have to go I will come back soon.

Neil turns and went to the bed to take the car keys and wallet from side table he didn't even freshen up he takes the keys of car and wallet.

Shweta: Neil Neil just 5 minutes.

Neil was going.

Neil: later mom later.

Neil went Shweta shook her head.

Shweta: this boy.

Avni smiles.

Shweta: thank God bebe is fine I was very worried for bebe and also for Neil if anyone see him he think Neil is very strong yes he is strong but his heart is like a small baby we all are his life he can't see us in pain he can't even bear a scratch on us he can do anything for those whom he loves.

Avni was listening her.

Shweta: go and fresheup then come for breakfast.

Avni: I will have it later.

Shweta smiles she understand avni wants to wait for neil.

Shweta: ok.

Avni smiles shweta went and avni think about her words ( if anyone see him he think Neil is very strong yes he is strong but his heart is like a small baby we all are his life he can't see us in pain he can't even bear a scratch on us he can do anything for those whom he loves).

Avni was thinking.