Embarrassment

Chapter 35:

At night avni came back after changing her dress she saw Neil is sitting on the bed she looks down Neil take his pillow and get up he was going to couch.

Avni: you can sleep on the bed.

Neil stop and turns to her.

Neil: and you?

Neil was looking at her and hoping that that she said she will also sleep on the bed.

Avni: I will sleep on the couch.

Neil's Jaw dropped.

Neil: no it's ok I will sleep on the couch you sleep on the bed.

Avni: no it's ok I can sleep on the couch.

Neil: i said no need of it I will sleep on the couch.

Avni stops Neil turns and think then he turns back to her.

Neil: by the way my name is Neil if you call me by my name I will be happy.

Avni nods.

Neil: ok good night.

Avni: good night.

At stop.

Avni: ne Neil.

He smiles.

Neil in mind: I love it.

Neil: that's like a good girl.

Avni smiles and went to the bed she switch off the light and lays on the bed she think of their ice cream moment and smiles.

Avni in mind: he is cute.

Avni frown.

Avni: cute? Avni what are you thinking just shut up and sleep.

Avni close her eyes but her mind was thinking about Neil and Neil look at her and smiles she was looking so adorable because the shine of moon was reflecting at her moon and avni's eyes were closed Neil smiles.

Next morning Neil wakes up and saw avni is sleeping he smiles to see her.

Neil: my sunshine I daily want to start my day by seeing your face.

Neil smiles after sometime avni wake up she rub her eyes and saw Neil is not in the room she sits and saw a note at her side she picks that.

Avni reads: good morning wifey.

Avni smiles.

Avni reads: I am going for jogging it is my daily routine so don't get tensed I will be back in an hour.

Avni smiles then she get up soon she was getting ready and Neil enters the room he smiles to see her.

Neil: you awake good morning.

Avni turns to him.

Avni: good morning.

Neil: you woke up early I thought you were sleeping.

Avni: I have the habit of waking up earlier.

Neil: that's good ok I will be back I have to take shower.

Avni nods yes.

Neil in mind: how will I ask her that uncle aunts wants to meet her in the park they wants to see her will she come there Neil you said them yes now how you talk to her about it.

Neil was thinking avni look at him then Neil went to picks his clothes from the cupboard and went avni get ready.

Avni: I should check that mummy ji need any help.