⁰⁰³

𝗦𝗪𝗜𝗠

𝗦𝗪𝗜𝗠

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 5:21

"MIKASA BABY!" You ran to her, You just got out of class and you were ready to see your baby. "Mmm whats up sexy baby?" You walked beside her sinking your hand in hers.

"Your hands are so soft Y/n.." Mikasa looked at you in your eyes, You shrugged, " I don't know why everyone says that.."

"Because they are soft," You looked to the side to See Armin, You shyly looked away.

"Yeah well you never touched them so how would you kno—" He surprised you by seeping his hands in yours, You both looked at each other for a while.

"UM ARMIN NO STEALING Y/N, SHES MINE!!" Mikasa grabbed the hand armin was holding and pulled you closer to her.

"I—" Armin was cut off by Connie slapping the back of his head, "I like ya cut G."

"BRUH—" Armin Ran ahead of us only for Connie to chase after him, You and Mikasa laughed as Armin ran.

"Poor Armin.." you said still smiling, "didn't Armin like you at one point?" Mikasa looked at you, you were surprised.

"I didn't know that? When did he like me?" You questioned, Mikasa shook her head. "Dont worry about it, its old news."

"Well its new, news to me? Come on tell me..." you rubbed your face against hers with a smile.

"Okay fine but don't say anything to Him about it.." You nodded, "he liked you ever since middle school... But you left New York and went to California... And plus you stopped calling."

"I was going to call, but you know that thing happened...."

"Yeah I know what happened, and even though you went through that... Its hard to do anything crazy with you because I'm scared your gonna hurt you."

"I feel like you're fragile... even though you're the rough girl that I know years ago.." Mikasa looked at you.

"... Can you not Mikasa, I'm not fragile... stop trying to protect me from Brooklyn."

You both continued to walk to the dorm hall, the orange leaves falling down, the other kids sitting on the benches or skating.. some were smoking.

You reminisced the organic smell of weed, "I'm not trying to protect you from where you're from Y/n." Mikasa stopped walking and you stopped too.

"Then what the fuck are you trying to do, keep me from my friends—"

"No... I just don't want you to get hurt by these Fuckboys in Lyn..especially the charming ones.. and Knowing you have trust issues with people."

"...." You lowered your Eyebrows in anger mixed with confusion, "So you're calling me sensitive... Yeah I caught your drift."

You walked off and headed for the dormitory hearing Mikasa calling your name.

Rushing up the stairs, you felt your heart beating fast..You digged in your hoodie pockets looking for your ID to unlock the dorm door...

"FUCK ME?! THE FUCK DID I FUCKING PUT IT!!"

"Hey kid you good?" You turned around to hear a familiar voice, You turned to see The guy from last night...

"Oh following me now?" You said irritated, "Yeah I'm a 79 year old creep that likes 19 year old girls, I'm here to kidnap you."

"Mmm you look hella young to be 79, Vampire looking motherfucker."

"I- That hurted.. Imma need a minute to batch up a new heart." He said with a fake pout. 

"Mm I didn't know fuckboys had hearts, I'm learning new shit everyday."

"Wow you're going by stereotypes, You're hurting me." He fake cried, you smiled.

"Well get reck big boy." You said sarcastically, "yeah yeah and I'm not a fuckboy..."

"So you don't fuck a girl then her bestfriend then her mom and even your teacher?"

"No okay, I fuck girls but only when I'm bored or high— wait that sounded way more approachable in my head."

You both laughed, "Mm get away, You could have a million babies on the way and STDS."

"You don't mind what you say to people do you...? I'm going by stereotypes."

You cocked your head to the side and squinted your eyes, "Oh wow." You Looked at him.

"That hurted..."

"It hurted me as much as it hurts you."

[They meet again 😩 @eren L.M.S.Y.D.T.Y.C.I.M.M.]

𝗦𝗪𝗜𝗠