⁰¹⁴

Narrative

You opened your eyes making them flutter a bit, You heard the sounds of people talking and cars zooming on the road. The gas station lights were really bright, Eren walked back to the car... His hair in a man bun and his hands in his hoodie pocket. Eren walked to the gas tank and you heard the face time audio.

He was on the phone, "HI BABY!" You heard a female voice, Eren didn't answer her he just pumped the gas and looked at her, "Me and Mikasa are already at the cabin..? Where are you?" She asked of him. "Gas station." He said, "Ohh... when are you gonna make it.. I'm a bit horny Eren." she said with no shame.

You twisted your lips in disgust, "Ew!" you said a bit loud, Eren eyes shifted to you, He opened his car door and looked at you, "I'll call you back Historia," Historia said something else but Eren hung up quick as fuck. "So you like blondies? I didn't know you were into dumb bitches. Thought I raised you better!" You spat.

Eren smiled before sighing, "Mind your business, I'm sure you and Armin be fucking." Eren quickly put the gas pump back and got into his car, "Maybe...Armin is my fifth boyfriend." You adverted your eyes towards his. "WHILE WE WERE TEXTING?"  Eren Accidently yelled. "Oh? so you actually give a fuck? Imma tell your bitch."

Eren shrugged his shoulders... "You know, I don't care about that bitch.. She so.. how do I explain it? bratty." He started his car and pulled out of the gas station, He began driving and you responded, "Bratty?" He side-eyed you before sighing, "Thats what I said? dumb ass for real." You smiled a bit before catching an Attitude with him.

"Thought you were into spoiled girls?" Eren looked at you before focusing on the road again, "hell no." he replied, You laughed at him, and he grinned. "SO! what's your type?" he asked of you, You slyly grinned. "I like anything that can make me horny." you side-eyed him.

"Bro stop," he said with a smile, But He was a bit serious. "Okay, I like men that can stabilize me and control me a bit, Oh and they have to have good dick I mean?" Eren cocked his head and bit his lip before showing his teeth with a smile.

"You're actually a Whore, a Slut, a cunt? all of the above." You fake pouted, "Aw you're insulting me.." Eren kept his hands on the steering wheel, "Good." He replied, "Eren how long before we get there?" Eren handed you his phone.

"check for me." He said keeping his eyes on the road, "Mhm.." you scrolled through his phone until he got a message. 'Where are u?' you handed him his phone and rolled your eyes, "Coochie is texting you." You said with a laugh, Eren snatched his phone from you and moved his head a bit."WAIT IS THAT HISTORIA?!" You asked shocked.

He literally had her saved as coochie, How could she not notice that shit, "You're so nosey.." He said making a turn, "I'm nosey? Na that be you I swear!" you spat, Eren rolled his eyes at you. "Yeah yeah." Eren pulled into a driveway and you sat up a bit. "This is my parent's house.." He informed you.

"Wait were stopping here?" you asked him, he nodded. "They always want me to come to our house before we go to the family's vacation cabin." Your facial expression made Eren laugh. He parked the car and both of you got out. The house was so nice.

"You're rich?" You asked him, He laughed at what you said. "My dad owns three hospitals, which he wants me to have when he dies.. so All of it will belong to me." Eren walked with you to his house gates, "Thats nice, I hope you run your family business well." Eren side-eyed you, "You doubting me?"

You smiled as you both continued to walk, "Mhm most definitely." Eren fake gasped, "Wow, I totally thought you would have faith in me?" You rolled your eyes, "Mm..." You saw a woman at the big doors. "EREN!" she yelled, Eren rubbed his neck and sucked his teeth. 

"Thats my mom..." You side-eyed him before speaking, "Your mom is sexy bro." Eren twisted his lips. "You choose my mom over me?" You both continued to walk to her, You looked at her and smiled. "Yes, most definitely." Eren helped you onto the big porch and his mom hugged him quickly. 

You smiled as they continued to hug, She pulled away from him and looked at you. "Lemme introduce you, This is Y/n, and Y/n this is my Mom Carla." Her smile widened, "she's so pretty and she's wearing your favorite color... Black." She hugged you and kissed your cheek.  Eren squinted his eyes at you and you raised one of your eyebrows. 

"Let's go inside, Eren your father really wants to see you." She opened the big door and her hips moved side to side, Her hips curved. Eren slapped the back of your head and you rubbed it, "What!" you spat, You were too focused on her body that you didn't even notice how Nice his house looked.

"Y/n I wanna show you to our family jewelry, Eren your fathers in his Office." She grabbed your hand and walked you up the grand stairs, The house smelt so good.. and so did she, "Y/n, I hope that you and eren have kids... Keep our family growing okay? "

"Oh uh, I'm not Erens-" Carla opened her jewelry room and smiled, "This will all be yours you know?" Your eyes widened as you saw real diamonds and pearls, They were actually rich.

"Yes ma'am.."

"Call me Mom," She said with joy, "Okay Mom..."