22

smut?

narrative.

You waited on the wet, cold sand, digging your toes into it. His ugly fucking face didn't even show up when he said he'd be here early. Still, you waited, "Yo! sorry I had to--" You turned around and faced him before interrupting him, "You had to what? Have sex with someone? No way it took your pathetic ass that long."

You said something with an attitude; He made a face. He was confused about why you would even say that when you guys made up earlier today, "Bro, what? I texted you that I had to make up an assignment, and I'd come late..." You lowered your eyebrows; you wanted to believe him, but you weren't sure if he was telling the truth or not.

He walked down the beach and sat near you, his feet crunching in the sand. "The same teacher who wouldn't let me use her dumbass printer assignment?" You insisted, with an attitude.. He opened his mouth, showing off his white, pretty teeth. "What are you sayin?" Eren looked you in your eyes and you sighed, "I'm sorry... I'm just scared to trust you..."

You gripped your hoodie sleeve and placed your arms in your pockets. It was a bit silent... All that was heard was the sound of the waves and your heartbeat. "Y/n... we just made up today and you're already acting insecure." He said, You balled your face and looked back at him.

"Umm... Insecure? You think I'm insecure because I think you and your teacher have something going on?" you replied, feeling a little awkward. He gave you a wide smile, and said, "I apologized, I'm sorry... but can you for real just calm down... Your acting jealous." He replied as you scuffed, "I'm not I don't fucking care." You looked him in his eyes and bit your lip.

His eyes softened. He loved the way you looked at him sometimes; even if you were being a bitch, insecure, mean, and more. He loved the way you would look at him in his eyes, applying all the pressure. Eren grabbed you by your neck a bit and kissed it... he liked kissing you. "Eren.. what are you- I'm not even done talking...You're a pervert..." you smiled a bit.

"I don't care." He continued to kiss and rub your neck, and before you knew it your head was against the sand and he was on top of you, legs spread. "Not again.." You said playfully, knowing you wanted more... but on the other side, should you really be doing this? You placed your hands against your shorts and Eren scuffed.

He placed your arm above your head and both of you smiled a bit. "In public?" You asked. He rolled his eyes. "Why not? I'm sure a lot of bitches wanna be you." You looked at the moon and back at Eren. "Like your teacher, Historia, who else have you fucked?" he rolled his eyes.

"Why do you keep saying I fucked my teacher? Oh and Brittney, Gwen.. a girl with braces... by the way her head was straight trash." He added... you sighed, "You're a legitimate whore; Slut, bitch, cunt, trick, hoe, and all the above." He twisted his head at what you said. "You didn't answer my question? Why do you think that?" He asked you.

You rolled your eyes before replying, "...I just have a gut feeling.." You looked him in his eyes, His heart beat faster as he looked away, "If you wanna be my bitch just say that.." he said, trying to change the subject. "Eren." You squinted your eyes. He smiled at you a bit, "I kinda like you..." He said.

"Then come inside me and let me have all your kids and be your wife." You, said while looking up at him. He smiled, showing off his fang. You tensed up a bit. "Let's start right now." He said while continuing to touch your body; Your heart ached.

"Wait.." You said. He stopped for a bit and looked down at you. "Yeah?" He asked, "Let's get wet.." You slyly smiled, and he tilted his head. Your eyes wandered the ocean, "Oh?" Eren leaned back, your legs rested side him.

He raised his arms, and you leaned up... Grabbing his sleeves, you took his shirt off him; Looking down, you licked your lips a bit. You felt anxious... Your clit tingled a bit as you saw his abs show. They were soft.. like he was working out for at least a month...

His scrunchie loosened when you took off his shirt, so his hair fell to his shoulders. Eren bit his lip a bit. His eyes were on you... He couldn't wait to see you naked.. Or wet. He licked his lips. You could tell he was getting impatient. "So? you want me to do it, or are your gonna be a big girl?" he asked.

"Shut up.." You were shy, and Eren felt shy too... It was weird how you guys fucked, and him coming into you... You guys were so deep into each other and still were shy. "Na arms up." He suggested; You listened. He pulled your hoodie up and threw it to the side. You didn't put anything under.

You didn't expect you and Eren to be undressing on a public beach at night. You just wanted to talk. But at the moment you didn't care, you don't mind him having or using your body... simply cause you wanted to mean something to him. Eren looked down and smiled, but out of shyness, you covered your chest. His eyes softened a bit.

"Why are you being shy? Like I legit didn't have you shaking on my dick Y/n?" Your eyes widened and your lips bit... He wasn't lying, and the whole time you were shaking and whining... You loved that feeling. You stood up and looked down at him. It was the first time he ever looked up at you.

You slid your shorts down and Eren watched, feeling himself throb in his boxers. You bit your lip and smiled. Eren sucked his teeth out. "You look like you're gonna tease me." He insisted, You slid your white panties down, and Erens face tensed up. He gave you that look that turned you inside out.

His eyes hardened, just like his dick. "Take your sweatpants off.." You walked to the cold ocean, your toes tingling from the coldness. Eren stood up, following behind you. The moon reflects on the ocean. You walked deeper into the ocean. Hearing Erens pants drop, the cold water against your hips.

You heard the water as he got in, from coldness to heat... You felt his hand against your neck, and one against your waist... He pulled you into him and made you look up into his eyes. He bit his lip and showed off his teeth while you relaxed.

"Want it?"  He asked, your eyebrows drooping... You knew deep down it wasn't right. He hadn't even asked you to be his bitch? You made a face, as you thought to yourself. You gripped his hand and he gripped your neck harder, "Mm..." The next thing you knew, your legs were wrapped around him and you were whining and shaking. Eren making you look into his eyes as you whined. Your walls clenched against his dick. The entire night you two fucked, you couldn't look him in his pale gray eyes... The first time you guys fucked, his eyes were the brightest tint of green. But after a while, they turned gray... It became so easy for him to read you.

                            You woke up because of the rain. Eren was lying on top of you. Your pussy was still throbbing a bit. You looked at Eren and balled your face. You let this man whore fuck you two times. You sat up and rubbed your eyes; He gripped you tighter.

"Good night Eren..."