⁰¹³

Eren <33

 ugly Im outside

You

already..? 

You must've waited outside my dorm hall all night

Eren <33

no 

sthu

You

LMAOO 

ok?

 are we going to Reiners party after we get to the cabin?

Eren <33

yh y u asking?

You

bro

so are we gonna get wet?

Eren <33

yh

You

I don't have a bathing suit

Eren <33

dont matter

 ill buy you one on our way to the cabin 

You

...ok I'm coming out

wait whos riding with us?

Eren <33

Just u and me

The rest are in Armins car

Mikasa is driving with Historia

so just u and me 

You

You

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT!

WAIT DID EVERYONE LEAVE ALRDY?

THEY SET ME UPPP NOOO

Eren <33

 what LMAOOO

so u wanna walk?

You

Yh most def

Eren <33

Bro what 

Why u have to be so annoying ab things

Were just friends right? 

so It should be a quiet drive

now get your ass outside ugly 

Read at 2:15

Narrative. 

You rolled your eyes, you lowkey kinda hated Eren... More than you despised floch, and that hate was a different kinda hate. You twisted your lips at his message and instantly wanted to block him. You Took your last bag off your bed and headed to the door...Locking it.

You rushed down the stairs. Eren was standing in the sitting area. His eyes adverted themselves to you, which he couldn't help. You had on a tight black dress. Fit for your body. Eren looked away, gripping his car keys.

"Lemme hold your bags for you.." He asked of you. You twisted your lips at him. Before handing the bags to him, He placed your big clear bag over his shoulder. "All these clothes and were only staying for seven days Y/n." You walked near him as he walked to his car.

You ignored him, you really just wanted to get to the cabin quick... Eren opened the backseat and placed your bags in there... You walked to the passager seat and quickly got in the car. Eren slammed the backseat and quickly got in the driver's side. "So.. you're not gonna talk to me now?"

You shrugged your shoulders, you looked at your phone... Eren bit his lips and sighed, before taking your phone outta your hands. "Bro, what the hell!" you spat. Eren grinned at your reaction. "Now you wanna talk... Tell me why you have been distant with me." He said You rolled your eyes.

"Cause... I can.." You said with an attitude. He rolled his eyes and threw your phone onto your lap, making you jump a bit. He cocked his head while starting up his car, "What a reasonable reason Y/n." He pulled out of the parking lot.

You placed your head against the window, You were a bit sleepy... But you didn't wanna sleep in front of Eren... In his car, Eren couldn't help but look at you... "Y/n.. were friends ok?" he said to you, You rolled your eyes and nodded.

"Okay."