⁰¹⁵

Narrative.

𝐀 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

"EREN YOU GOTTA SHOW Y/N YOUR BABY PICTURES!?" Carla said with Joy, You and Eren sat together at the 'Family dinner table' Eren picked at his cake and sighed, "I don't think she's interested." He said while looking at you, You smiled at Carla and Grisha. "I am interested." 

The sound of thunder made all of you jump, You clung onto Eren a bit scared, which surprised him... Going based on how you always made yourself seem tough when texting him. He rubbed your back and leaned against your ear. "Pussy." He whispered.

"Eren stop," you said annoyed... Carla looked outside through the windows. "You're not driving when it's raining hard like this." She looked at both of you. Eren continued to hug you, Mostly cause you were still holding him. Grisha nodded his head, "I Don't trust you with this beautiful woman in your car." Eren twisted his lips a bit, Did his father just hit on you?

"Dad, why didn't you call me? Erens birthday is something I wanna celebrate too!" You looked up at Erens Face and he looked back down at you, "I guess my brothers here..." He said annoyed, "Brother?" You questioned, Eren nodded. Zeke walked into the dining room, and his eyes fell on you.

Eren sighed and rolled his eyes, "Y/n let me show you my old room." Eren held you up pushed his chair back and walked you through the big house. "Goodnight you two!" his mom said before grabbing the plates. You and Eren walked past his brother, but you felt the tension. 

"I would've never known you were a spoiled brat!" you spat. Eren rolled his eyes and sighed "Na bitch," He said with a tone, You looked at the pictures on the wall seeing the family, Eren looked so cute and joyish? His eyes were actually glowing. Eren gripped your wrist and pulled you up the stairs.

"I wonder what made you into a pussy? Maybe after you got some you became one!" You said near eren while you both walked around the second floor, His grip on your wrist hardened as you insulted him a bit. In which you were playing, but he did get offended. Eren cocked his head a bit and rolled his eyes before averting them to you.

"You know, The first girl I ever fucked? Was your so-called best friend." He informed you, You sprung up and looked at him, "MIKASA?!" His eyes penetrated your soul... Which timid you, You smiled at him while he walked you through the hallway. "Wanna know how?" You rolled your eyes before nodding. 

You really wanted to know, How and where and when... Eren walked you to the blue door at the end of the White hallway, He opened his door and you could smell the weed he left behind in his old room, He had a desk by his window and His waterbed was in the corner, The room was actually clean...

You roamed around his room, seeing The Weeknd posters and other music artists' albums on his wall, He had a lava lamp on his desk and other clutter that fit his personality. You looked at the side of his desk. "Don't look in the trashcan... My kids are in there." He said while closing his room door, He walked towards his bed and both of you heard the rain hitting his window.

You continued to look around his room, Seeing books. "You can read?" He sat up and twisted his lips at you..."Yeah actually? I kinda like it..." You walked to his bed seeing him sink into it, "You wanna get your clothes outta my car? or you wanna wear one of my shirts?" You looked outside hearing the rain get louder.

Crossing your arms, you replied, "I'll wear one of yours," Eren grinned and eyed you... he sat up and walked to his wall closet. You followed behind him and watched, He looked through his closet for his least favorite shirt for you to wear. He pulled one out that was yellowish and said whore.

"Hell fucking na! I'm not wearing that corny shit." Eren rolled his eyes at you before smiling, "Aw cmon... Wear it, Love be nice.."You twisted your lips and snatched the shirt from him. "Okay... I wanna take a shower before I get in your bed.." You said while taking steps a bit. Eren rubbed the back of his neck and walked to his bathroom door.

"Cmere.." He said, You rolled your eyes and followed him, You made a surprised expression seeing that Eren had Led lights in his bathroom... Which were set on red. You gripped the shirt you had in your hand and placed it on his counter. Eren began undressing and you cocked your back.  "Wait...I don't wanna wash with your STD having ass!" You spat.

Your eyes traveled down his body to his soft abs, Your clit tingled as his boxers showed a bit. He had an outie, You rolled your eyes before averting them away, Eren looked at you and smiled a bit, "Turn around ion want you to see me naked," You sighed a little.."Okay.." You turned around and heard him taking off his bracelets. 

The Shower door quickly opened and you turned around... "I'm finna get in okay.." You informed him, you quickly removed your pants and shirt, You slid your panties down feeling a bit nervous, Even though the glass was covering both of you. You knew Eren was watching. 

Taking your bra off, you walked to the shower sliding the glass door back you got in front of Eren, Feeling his eyes on you. "Woah..." he said a bit surprised, The red Led lights made your body feel even more heated, more than the hot water.

"Y/n Friends can do this.. you know? Lemme wash your back." You Turned around and placed your body into the water, getting goosebumps from the hot water. You felt the pressure of his hands on your back. 

The gel bodywash dripped on your back as he began to wash you, "Y/n..." You turned to face him. He looked you in your eyes, His body pressed against yours, His face leaned into yours. "Open your mouth Y/n." He looked at your lips before slyly looking back into your eyes.

You opened it a bit, he grinned and placed his hand on your chin. His wet hair stuck in his face and covered his eyes a bit. "Wider." 

"𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧...."