Bouquet of Roses // Wanda x Reader

"It's her again, isn't it?" Y/N, Natasha's friend and business partner asked while gathering stems of roses into a bunch.

"Is that still a question?" Natasha asks, rolling her eyes.

"Do you happen to know why?"

"Why what?"

"Why she's been coming in everyday for a bouquet of roses for the past two months?"

"Am I supposed to know why?"

"No, but haven't you been wondering? Aren't you wondering? It's not like it's a common thing, you know?"

"Well, the first time she came in here, she said she had to make it up to her husband. That's all I've gathered. She's not much of a talker."

"Hmm... so she's been making it up to her husband with a bouquet of roses for the past two months? How badly did she mess up?"

"I have no idea. And that goes for both questions, Y/N."

The woman had become a familiar sight at the flower shop. Every weekday afternoon at 5pm, she would come in to pick up the same bouquet of red roses and would leave as fast as she could. And that was all that Y/N knew about the woman. Aside from her name, which was Wanda Maximoff, that she wouldn't have found out if it wasn't for Natasha, her best friend and business partner who was as curious as they come, therefore, she managed to make Wanda tell her her name. Wanda was beautiful. Stunning even. However, Y/N couldn't help but notice a frown on her face whenever she came into the flower shop. Y/N wondered how much time it would take to see her crack a smile because she's been wearing the same frown on her face since she first stepped into the doors of "Bloom."

______________________________________________

"Do you think she'll be here today?" Y/N asked as her neck started hurting from constantly looking at the wall clock hanging from the glass door.

The time was now 4:37pm.

"Positive. She's only been coming here for the past what? 60 days? Why stop now?" Natasha said.

"Maybe her husband is sick of flowers and broke up with her?"

"And what? You're determined to replace him?" Natasha replied with a smirk on her face.

"That's not what I said," Y/N states with crossed arms.

"Well, think about this," Natasha clutched Y/N's arm.

"If you were to be her girlfriend and you ever got into a fight, she wouldn't need to buy you flowers because you already own a flower shop. You'd save her a lot of money!"

"So what am I? A cheap deal?"

"That's not what I said, Y/N."

"I'm starting to re-think our friendship, Nat."

"I suggest you do that later because it looks like you've got a customer to greet" Nat replied, spotting Wanda opening the glass door and making her way into the shop.

"Hi! Welcome to Blooms!" Y/N greeted as she walked up to Wanda.

"Um, hello. Where's Natasha?" Wanda asked, with furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh, she's in the back. I swear she's there, it's just that everything here is taller than her," Y/N joked.

"I heard that, Y/N!" Natasha yelled.