01

• Kim Y/N •

• Kim Y/N •

Beep

Beep

Beep

I slowly struggle to open my eyes as I heard a beeping sound next to me.

I turn my head to the right to see a heart monitor next to the bed, as well as an IV bag that was connected by a tube that was inserted in my right arm. I look a bit at the surrounding and at myself to find that I was in a hospital gown.

Am I in the hospital? I thought to myself until I heard the sound of a woman, crying next to the bed.

I turned to the sound as I see a familiar face, crying on the seat next to the bed.

"Mom..?" I mumble.

Once she realized that I was talking to her, she finally looked up at me as her eyes was now wide open.

"Y/N?" "You're awake!" She exclaimed in excitement while wiping her dried tears away.

"Am I at the hospital? What happened?" I asked her, confused, trying to remember what happened.

"Don't you remember? You had a car accident."

Everything came back to me as soon as I heard her say the word 'accident'. I remembered being on the high way, rolling more than what the speed limit said, the traffic light, the little boy and the way I hit my head on the window and the steering wheel in the crash.

"I'll get the doctors!" She quickly stood up, not letting me say anything else as she already existed the room.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

"Your vitals seems all fine." "Do you feel any kind of pain somewhere?" The doctor asked me while looking through my report.

"I don't.... everything seems fine..." "I don't even feel a slight bit of pain... is that normal?" I responded to the doctor since I couldn't understand why did I felt no pain after such a big accident.

"Well... most people would feel extreme pain, such as headaches or just pain in overall body, but if you don't then, it's a good thing for you!" He flashed a smile before closing the file he had in his hand. "You'll be able to leave in a week."