03

• Kim Y/N •

• Kim Y/N •

"Jung Hayoon!" I call for one of my employees.

She entered the room as soon as I called for her. "What is it CEO?"

"I need you to find me a new secretary by the end of the week." I ask her.

"But.. we are Thursday.."

"So? I need a secretary for the end of the week."

"How am I supposed to find a secretary in three days? This isn't my job! I'm on the marketing team!" She asked me, clearly confused on why I asked her.

"Well... like you see, secretary Han decided to quit and I need a secretary now." "Make a little post online, stuff like that. You said you were on the marketing team right? You should know what to do."

"Well... I'm gonna need more information, as in what are the offers stuff like that." She said taking out her notebook, ready to write.

"Well last time we gave 1500$ a week to secretary Han and she stayed here for quite long... so let's say 2000$ a week, they of course have a room in my mansion so they can be with me 24/7 in case of emergency. I need someone in their 30s or younger and they need to have their drivers license since they are technically my personal driver too." "You took all the informations?"

She finished scribbling on her notebook and look up at me while giving me a thumbs up.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

Lunch time came and I was still busy going through all the papers that I missed when I as still in the hospital.

I decided to take a little break from work and went through my phone to see that Ms. Jung has already posted the employees recrutement page.

___________________________

"Y slash N" LOOKING FOR SECRETARY!

Now recruiting : secretary (full time)
+ 2000$ per week
+ food, house, room provided for free (personal room in CEO Kim's mansion)
Looking for :
+ 30 years old and under
+ drivers license
+ effective
+ mature
+ organize

Please call for more information or if interest : 011-xxx-xxx

___________________________
Comments

bgyuem28_* 2000$ a week😳? Would have consider but not with this kind of person lol
              TbT_304 haha ikr? Imagine working for 'rude ceo kim'