05

A/N: Sorry for the late update, I was very busy with work 😫

• Kang Taehyun •

"Will you keep staring at me?"

I was brought back to reality when Y/N suddenly caught me staring at her.

I cleared my throat.

"Why do people call you rude CEO?" I decided to respond back to her with a question but she didn't respond. She kept on looking at her computer screen but she stopped typing on her keyboard as if she was thinking about something. "I saw that when I was going through my phone. Is it why no one, wants to work with you?"

She finally decided to look at me, her intense gaze meeting mine.

"Yeah, I could say that's why they don't want to work for me. They think I'm rude."

"They think... but that doesn't mean you are, right?"

She gave a confused look. "What are you trying to say Taehyun?"

"Is it hard?"

"You like to respond to my questions with an other question, huh?"

"Answer me, is it hard?"

"What is?"

"Life." "Is it hard to live in a place where they think of you in a certain way but turns out, you are not that kind of person?" I asked her, leaning on the kitchen island.

She gave me one last look before looking back at her screen. "Sometimes. But I got used to it."

"Don't you ever want to show them wrong? Show them that you are not that type of person?"

"Do you think I'm that kind of person? That I'm a rude person?" She played my game as she responded back with a question.

"At first. When you were making a huge fuss about your 'Gucci blouse' but not anymore. You just need a little bit of help with communication and socializing."

"I haven't forgot about that. You are lucky I still let you be my secretary even after that."

"You're interesting Y/N... I feel like you hide a lot of secrets."

"Did you just call me Y/N?" She took a cushion that was laying on the floor and throw it at me. "In case you forgot, even if we are at home, I'm still your boss and you still need to call me 'CEO Kim'."