06

• Kim Y/N •

• Kim Y/N •

"Relax a little bit, would you?" Taehyun spoke while driving the car, following the other employees to go the the 'after work party'. "It's not going to be that bad."

I gave him an annoyed chuckle. "In case you forget, I am your boss which means you need to listen to my decision and not take decisions for me."

"Then fire me." He said in an unbothered tone.

"You're testing my patience aren't you?" "You know damn well I can't fire you since no one wants to be my secretary!" I crossed my arms in annoyance.

"Com'on! Have some fun Y/N!" He looked at me thought he rear-view mirror. "You never know, it might be your last chance to have some fun. Life is full of surprise. Have some fun before it's too late." He faced me, with a sweet smile.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

We were all sitting around a table in a karaoke room. The light were all dim, with colourful lights flickering at every second.

The atmosphere was really awkward. No one dared to say anything, nor did they sing or drink, probably because I was there.

I couldn't help but feel bad because I felt like I took their fun. I turned to my left to face Taehyun.

"I told I shouldn't have come, I'm just a party pooper." I begin to stood up from my place until I felt Ms. Jung holding my wrist, preventing me to move.

"O-of course you're not a party pooper!" She pulled me down, forcing me to sit back at my place. "Here, try this. It's my special mix." She gave me a little shot that had a mix of different alcohol on it.

I was about to reject her offer until Taehyun's words suddenly rang inside of my head.

"Com'on! Have some fun Y/N!" "You never know, it might be your last chance to have some fun. Life is full of surprise. Have some fun before it's too late."

And without realizing, as if my body and mind was working on their own, I took the glass and drank it all.

I felt the cold liquid passing through my throat and my esophagus. It was bitter as well as quite sweet too, but because of the alcohol, it felt as if there was electricity inside your body.